Scottish Champion of Champions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, all in all a great day had seen scottishlass half gassed! :drink: scotsman was there with his 3 beasts of cracking dogs, got myself a new pair of cammy trousers as i took the arse out my other ones on saturday lowpin a barbed wire fence, :wallbash: will definatly be back next year,

i was never half gassed :tongue2: what else was i to do i was lost without my dogs

Edited by scottishlass
I dont know what all the fuss is about ,the cairn x scottie x westie that won the x breed has probablly seen as much work as Mr Normans dog :whistling:
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD TOTO THE TERRIER WON THE CROSS BREDS, :whistling::tongue2:

well what it was doing in the cross breed its a norwich terrier

ok , cp , you smart f****r , im sorry if i got the reserve 's breeding wrong , but it was an extremely long day

Not being a "smart f####r", simply passing comment on a very nice dog; don't be so touchy !

Cheers.

touchy , me , never , dont worry about it , cp , we'll meet again , some other time , then we can talk dogs

who judged the final as i thought both judges were crap. I liked the white dog though it dint looked worked. The red dog will never see any work, as I spoke to the owner, and all he bragged about was all the shows he has won, no talk of working just showing seems G Middleton buys pups from him so they must be good. I wont be back unless a working dog man is judge next year.
dont think they were any real working terrier s there

the eyes dont lie you were not there so how can you comment on the show ,you are looking at the picture :icon_eek::wallbash:

show me a picture of a real working terrier that attended that show?????????

There you go vetran terrier she was in the ring but ignored completly by the judge!

post-17796-1222732163_thumb.jpg

keano , as i said earlier , i will be picking the judges from now on ,not only did our chairman make an incredible mistake with the judge , he made a complete tit of himself thinking the judge could do the job , i can only reiterate my comments , it wont happen again , the members of the public are what keep our club on it's feet so without you all we cant survive, it's not only your thoughts , but from others aswell that im concerned about , so i'll damn well sure, I, will be getting all judges in future, this club tries really hard to make sure that it is run competently and fair .

yours in sport den.

well den i only ever bother going to your shows not just because there on my door step :whistling: but because i know you put alot of work into them ,but who is your chairman and what the f**k was he thinking a kc judge at a working dog show i think he is drifting to the other side :thumbdown:

the gudge never done that show any justise,,,lets hope they're no crowd next year then they shall no why,,why not you terrier lads arrange some days out between yourselfs and seperate the working terriers from the good talkers and seperate the rabbit bushing dogs to the real dogs ...only a suggestion then see all who backs down with all these good terriers they say they all have... :big_boss: go for it lads pm each other n get the ball rolling.

Edited by wullielennox

fair comment , wullie , but to suggest , not to come , aint that taking it a bit extreme , one mans mistake does'nt mean we all have to suffer for it , but hey if it's that easy , i've been doing it for 12 years now this is the first real complaint , and yes i agree with you all , then why dont you yourself organise a show , you'll then find out how hard it is to get , judges to do it , im all ears .

Guest joe ox

The reason its hard to get judges is because the genuine people who WORK there dogs REGULARY dont want to be involved in the shit and bickering the people cause who frequent shows all summer and put there feet up and do feck all with there SHOW dogs all winter.

To be fair to Den...the terrier judging apart there were a lot of good parts to the show....enjoyed the lurcher & Terrier racing....Maybe it would have been a good idea for the champion of champion Judge to do the whole show....just a thought. The most disappointing thing about the judging was the comments made and genuine workers being ignored....but Den your allowed one setback but its things like this that damage your reputation but good luck for next year and we'll certainly be back to support your shows...ATB

To be fair to Den...the terrier judging apart there were a lot of good parts to the show....enjoyed the lurcher & Terrier racing....Maybe it would have been a good idea for the champion of champion Judge to do the whole show....just a thought. The most disappointing thing about the judging was the comments made and genuine workers being ignored....but Den your allowed one setback but its things like this that damage your reputation but good luck for next year and we'll certainly be back to support your shows...ATB

cheers , undisputed :thumbs: , all comments , will be taken on board to make sure we dont have this problem again :doh: , as i previously said , it's hard finding good judges , thats why , i , travel lots of miles a year , to support other shows , to watch the judging , so i can get decent judges . all the best , undisputed, for the comming season hope you have loads of fun.