Scottish Champion of Champions

Whats your interest in it? for all I or anyone else knows you could have added your post below mine to help shove it to the top :clapper::tongue2::whistling:

Wullie, it was you that suggested it? I thought it was a good idea thats why I suggested the 2 names I did cos Ive heard they both have good working terriers, but like you say in your post, theres only one way to find out :whistling:

well a had 1 it was not for me that game i'll stick to ma lurchers...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Joe, much as it pains me to say it :D I am in 100% agreement with you :clapper:

I was asked to judge a show a few weeks ago and flat out refused, despite the fact I have a lot of respect for the people who asked me and what they are trying to do in the way of organising a decent show to represent true working dog folk. My reasons are simple, how on earth can anybody judge a dogs working ability by watching it trot up and down the grass or standing on a bit of board :blink:

That aside, wullies comment sounds like a plan, heres one to get the ball rolling how about boysfaetheblackstuff and the eyes dont lie have a day out with the terriers . . . . . ;)

years ago terrier lads helped each other out n it was good days out now its the same as lurchers yours is better than mine,,mine is better than yours for feck sake people ,,,,enjoy what your into n keep it as a hobby n enjoy your days out with your lurchers and terriers....happy hunting folks.... :notworthy::thumbs:

i think boysfaetheblackstuff bottel has whent.... i dont think they whant to make a arse of them selfs cos they know there terriers are CRAP....

well why not pm him brigg take him out n youll find out for yourself what his dogs r like....am a lurcher man mate not a terrier lad as i stated a tried it not for me...
Well Joe, much as it pains me to say it :D I am in 100% agreement with you :clapper:

I was asked to judge a show a few weeks ago and flat out refused, despite the fact I have a lot of respect for the people who asked me and what they are trying to do in the way of organising a decent show to represent true working dog folk. My reasons are simple, how on earth can anybody judge a dogs working ability by watching it trot up and down the grass or standing on a bit of board :blink:

That aside, wullies comment sounds like a plan, heres one to get the ball rolling how about boysfaetheblackstuff and the eyes dont lie have a day out with the terriers . . . . . ;)

years ago terrier lads helped each other out n it was good days out now its the same as lurchers yours is better than mine,,mine is better than yours for feck sake people ,,,,enjoy what your into n keep it as a hobby n enjoy your days out with your lurchers and terriers....happy hunting folks.... :notworthy::thumbs:

i think boysfaetheblackstuff bottel has whent.... i dont think they whant to make a arse of them selfs cos they know there terriers are CRAP....

well why not pm him brigg take him out n youll find out for yourself what his dogs r like....am a lurcher man mate not a terrier lad as i stated a tried it not for me...

Is that the sound of a bottle crashing Brigg? 8) Oh I heard that the eyedontlie had a nice 3hr dig .....to a bunny! :boredom: but hey! its only a rumour!

Edited by undisputed

hes more than welcome to come way us hes been invited before and turned us down....

Is that the sound of a bottle crashing Brigg? 8) Oh I heard that the eyedontlie had a nice 3hr dig .....to a bunny! :boredom: but hey! its only a rumour!

you must be listen to the lier brothers again.. its quite easy how jelusay can spred rumours.......... Edited by brigg
Guest the eyes dont lie

any time you and the rest of your spineless team are ready for a days digging wee are ready .bring bess and paddy .

any time you and the rest of your spineless team are ready for a days digging wee are ready .bring bess and paddy .

this forum still going :icon_redface::icon_redface: oh me oh my its gettin serious :big_boss: useing first names :icon_eek:

• 1 month later...

a think the boysfaetheblackstuff have burnt there serious hard shit dogs off at shows not like us real digging lads as dont go too shows as too busy digging real stuff [bANNED TEXT] you,s have neve seen with your jibbing little dogs all the best sub bye you show men :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::feck::feck::feck:

a think the boysfaetheblackstuff have burnt there serious hard shit dogs off at shows not like us real digging lads as dont go too shows as too busy digging real stuff [bANNED TEXT] you,s have neve seen with your jibbing little dogs all the best sub bye you show men :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::feck::feck::feck:

f**k me sub youre kicking the arse out a this are you not??? Anyway hows Sub and buck the rabbit killer :tongue2: are they still going or they at doggy heaven :icon_redface:

when was ever that mate a think you,v shot urself on the foot wae the 4 dogs u arrange day wae your lads and i,ll go with mine and we,ll put money where your mouth is remember 1 dog not 4 wots that pic wae gypsy and other couple ov dogs in it looks the 3 terriers have been put down instead ov the 1 am a single handed man wae terrier job mate not 4 down holes member biggar how many dogs did it take for use 2 get that cub.... :hmm::hmm::hmm::bye::bye::bye:

when was ever that mate a think you,v shot urself on the foot wae the 4 dogs u arrange day wae your lads and i,ll go with mine and we,ll put money where your mouth is remember 1 dog not 4 wots that pic wae gypsy and other couple ov dogs in it looks the 3 terriers have been put down instead ov the 1 am a single handed man wae terrier job mate not 4 down holes member biggar how many dogs did it take for use 2 get that cub.... :hmm::hmm::hmm::bye::bye::bye:

a think that was the ground that was the problem a remember mate :whistling: and aye what about wee gypsy :notworthy::notworthy: !!!!!!!! you no what she can do f**k YOU DONE ENOUGH BEGING TO GET HER OFF ME!!!! and as for sub ???? eh why you got him !!!!!!!!

and as for buck the only reason you got that dog back was because it was useing my coller !!! Waiting 5 hours for the dog to come out unmarked and then to digg to a rabbit or do you forget those bits !!! :victory::victory: and as for 4 dogs ,, every dog should get its turn !! keeps you out and about ;)

you arrange a day mate and as av said put your money where your mouth is bucks a f*****g legend mate but ov course you,s dont know [bANNED TEXT] a decent terrier is you,s stick too your 4 dogs in hole you,s need too put them in a hole :bye::bye::bye: