Scottish Champion of Champions

they had better be , boys , i did'nt pick the judges to put there friends up first , i picked them cos they know the time of day as i allways do , but you can be the judge for yourself and leave a reply or 2 on here to let everyone know. cheers den.

Quote dennned"

keano , as i said earlier , i will be picking the judges from now on ,not only did our chairman make an incredible mistake with the judge , he made a complete tit of himself thinking the judge could do the job , i can only reiterate my comments , it wont happen again , the members of the public are what keep our club on it's feet so without you all we cant survive, it's not only your thoughts , but from others aswell that im concerned about , so i'll damn well sure, I, will be getting all judges in future, this club tries really hard to make sure that it is run competently and fair .

:whistling:

Edited by muntana

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dog kick's ass I want one!

had a great day at the show today. well done lads. judge didn,t feel 1 dogs goolies or look at their coats. quoted to myself "your bitch has nice teeth but a lot of terriers here have teeth missing and thats not very nice". it,s a frikking workin show what does he expect. i thought he was the local pub landlord and not a doggy man but this is only my opinion. thought the wee fat guy with the blue tee shirt ( didn,t catch his name) done a brilliant job of organising everything on the day. well done to you. only other fault i had for the day was the reserve best in champion of champions received only a wee rosette and i had hoped he would have got a small shield or summat. u had a good turnout of good quality dogs and you should all take a pat on the back for your hard work and effort guys.also, well done to the CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS judge on a great choice on the day. hope to see you all next year, delboy www.scottishterrierracingteam.co.uk

p.s. pics of champion of champions winner = geoge normans red dog and reserve best was bert, russell dog owned by willie gourley attached.

post-19091-1222690426.jpg

post-19091-1222690486_thumb.jpg

Edited by k9delboy
what age was the reserve looks very young ??? :thumbs:

he,s just turned 18 months old. was bred out of ma wee white bitch megan and barry wades dog larkswood jack. willie has never hunted in his life untill last monday and this saturday as he wants to see his dog workin a fox. i,m goin to get him entered this season. this way he can hold his head up in the ring and say that he owns a working dog unlike a few of the dogs in the rings nowadays. mind you, in saying this, their were a good few dogs yesterday that had seen a bit of work. did i meet you at yesterdays show or do i know you,delboy.

p.s. there were some crackin lurchers yesterday as well and at the racing some of them came down the track like bullets oot a gun. glad i,m not a rabbit tryin to run from them LOL

Guest blackntan
I dont know what all the fuss is about ,the cairn x scottie x westie that won the x breed has probablly seen as much work as Mr Normans dog :whistling:
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD TOTO THE TERRIER WON THE CROSS BREDS, :whistling::tongue2:
Guest the eyes dont lie
who judged the final as i thought both judges were crap. I liked the white dog though it dint looked worked. The red dog will never see any work, as I spoke to the owner, and all he bragged about was all the shows he has won, no talk of working just showing seems G Middleton buys pups from him so they must be good. I wont be back unless a working dog man is judge next year.
dont think they were any real working terrier s there
Guest the eyes dont lie
who judged the final as i thought both judges were crap. I liked the white dog though it dint looked worked. The red dog will never see any work, as I spoke to the owner, and all he bragged about was all the shows he has won, no talk of working just showing seems G Middleton buys pups from him so they must be good. I wont be back unless a working dog man is judge next year.

the eyes dont lie you were not there so how can you comment on the show ,you are looking at the picture :icon_eek::wallbash:

show me a picture of a real working terrier that attended that show?????????

the eyes dont lie you were not there so how can you comment on the show ,you are looking at the picture :icon_eek::wallbash:

how do you know it will never work

what was the Lurchers like. what dog won the champion of champions?? any pictures would be great to see.

adam , heres the lurcher champ & reserve

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/d.../Picture132.jpg

the champion on the left a whippet x greyhound ( couper ) belonged to mr spencer from middlesborough, judge , john humphries in the centre , and william mckeown from belfast with a deerhound x greyhound, ( clint )

the terrier champion was mr george norman with a lakeland dog ( tag ) on the right, judge mathew parr , and mr gourlay with a jack russell ( bert )

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/d.../Picture131.jpg

Edited by dennned
Guest the eyes dont lie

once uv been to one youve been to them all, besides a working dog and a show dog are two differnt dogs so which is it?????????

what a load of shite..all my terriers work or they would nt have kennel space and all show along with many others...just because they aint got bits actually missing dont mean they are just a show dog..do you always get to see inside there mouths..teeth missing etc..and dont forget they have had all summer to heal so it aint just that cut and dry