country wide kennels

hi guys

i just joinined this website - sorry to hear what happen to some of you with Countrywide kennels. I was one of those lucky ones who manage to get the double walton kennel without any problems. i order my kennel back in March 2008 and I had to wait for 6 weeks for it to be delivered and put up. 2 weeks before the deliverly i phoned them up and I managed to speak to Rob and Richard to find out the actual deliverly date and time.

On the day they did come but they came 7.30pm rather than 10am as they said.

when i went to see them at the 2008 CLA Game Fair just to see what their discounts were, i did notice some funnything going on - a man was complaining about the service he had.

it was only 4 months ago i was looking into getting my 2nd kennel but now as they gone i going to have to look into another kennel company? Any good kennels? Reeves?

cheers

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THIS MR PRICE IS BACK IN BUSINESS HE IS BOUND TO TURN UP AT THE BIG SHOWS LOOKING TO RIP EVEN MORE PEOPLE OF,SO IF HE IS STILL TRADING AS TIMBERLAND LET EVERYONE KNOW IF NOT BE AWARE THE CHEEKY BAS***D DESERVES A GOOD SLAPPING IF HE IS SPOTTED AT ANY EVENT TOUTING FOR BUSINESS :angry:

IF THIS MR PRICE IS BACK IN BUSINESS HE IS BOUND TO TURN UP AT THE BIG SHOWS LOOKING TO RIP EVEN MORE PEOPLE OF,SO IF HE IS STILL TRADING AS TIMBERLAND LET EVERYONE KNOW IF NOT BE AWARE THE CHEEKY BAS***D DESERVES A GOOD SLAPPING IF HE IS SPOTTED AT ANY EVENT TOUTING FOR BUSINESS :angry:

do anyone know [bANNED TEXT] he look like?

• 7 months later...

I realise that this message may be after the horse has bolted, so to speak. However, I was intrigued by all of this Countrywide Kennels fiasco.

It seems that Price had duped many of you. His big-business-man ways gave the impression that his activities were far more successful than they ever were.

The only business management experience he had was gained through running various failed ventures.

The truth is that he has a long history of accepting orders without being able to fulfil them in a timely manner (if at all). There was always a multitude of reasons given for being unable to fulfil orders on time, but in reality it was his bad relations with suppliers, and his failure to pay his suppliers that meant that he couldn’t fulfil orders because he was always on stop.

As far as businesses are concerned Countrywide kennels was his second incarnation of this type business. The first being Hawthorne Animal Housing. It seems that when the going gets tough… new name, new business.

I can confirm that he is indeed back in business as Timberland Leisure Buildings, and this business was incorporated prior to the dissolution of Countrywide Kennels Limited.

I can tell you that he does still have business premises in the area.

If anyone is still wishing to make contact with Richard Price, I may be able to help with an address.