country wide kennels

ordered some galvenised steel, over 600 ponds worth. They were ment to be delivered last thursday but no joy, then it was ment to be today but still no sign, ive rang them up and basically they couldnt give a toss, they said they just order it in from abroad and then pass it on, so its out of there hands. Ive just spoken to a freind about this and he had the same trouble with his order from the same company, has any body else had any bad exsperiances with this outfit. Luckily they have a stall at the midland game fair and im stopping down there with a few mates so am going to cause some shit for them if me stuff doesnt come by the weekend.

COUNTRY WIDE KENNELS :thumbdown:

Edited by tracker

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our kennels from them: 2 months later than the date they promised! In fact I got so disgusted when they kept telling me they were coming this week, then next week, then the week after that I demanded my money back: they refunded my money in full, and a month later they eventually delivered and put up the kennels.

They are cheap, not the best made on the market, but do the job OK. You get what you pay for at the end of the day, but I'd have thought that they'd have got their act together by now regarding delivery dates etc. We've had our kennels nearly 2 years now so things obviously haven't changed much on that front.

I ordered a gated panel from them; they quoted £11 delivery, I paid for it and they then sent a confirmation e mail, still £11 delivery; two weeks later, they phoned me and said they had made a mistake, now £33 delivery !!! I cancelled the order !

Cheers.

http://www.countrywidekennels.co.uk/

thanks for the replys im absolutely disgusted at the way they have handled the situation, ive got four runs here ready for me dogs to be in, and im waiting for these muppets to sort the steel out,its been 4 weeks now, they have a rather relaxed attitude as well and even had the cheek to say that 600 pound wasnt a lot of money, well it is to me. Ill be causing these chaps quite some trouble at the midland thats for sure.

Was just looking for a new run too ............. won't be using these!

Tracker, take your spanners with you and teach them about customer service the hard way!

In the meantime, get your dough back off them, and give Mick a ring (East Mids, F+MWTC Rep)

http://www.freewebs.com/dogrunsandsecurityguards/index.htm

:thumbs:

They are currenly installing our block- pleased they are here- however have messed up the order a bit and argued it out over the phone.

Certainly wont use again or recommend- the kennels are nice but i dont appreciate spending over £2000 and being told i should be grateful for wooden sliding hatches!

Live and learn i guess

i cant recall who i ordered my dog runs and kennels from, it may have been canine kennels but i aint sure,anyway they arrived when i was told they would and i put them up

you mention how they are ordered from abroad by the company, that seems to be the standard for most companies, the vast majority of galvanised panels come from belgium

Mine arrived in a german lorry driven by a scottish bloke, he lives in Germany and is paid to pick the panels up from belgium and then deliver them to teh UK, he was delivering all round the south east when he brought mine and said he goes to different area's every other week with the 7.5 tonne lorry and a trailer which he leaves at the ferry terminal

good luck and i hope you get your kennels or a refund quickly

they rang me up today and said that there sorry and that me steel will deffinately be hear next week, so ill play it by them for now but im still gonna voice me opinion when a see them and ask for something in return for the hassle ive had. I wish id nown about the other place which strong stuff mentioned but you live and learn folks.

I had the exact same trouble when I got my kennels from them, I recieved my kennels 2 months late and when I tried to cancel when I found out they were at the bollox they wanted to charge me £150 cancellation fee!!!! The kennels are made fairly well and they are a good price but it may be worth paying that little bit extra for a better service!!!!!