How much for head shot rabbits

well a fish shop is going to buy them off me cleaned for £4

but my mates dad was talking a guy who would buy them for £6 not cleaned (find that hard to belive but you never know)

all the best

ghet it well you can most shops only pay from 80 pence to £1.00 per rabbit

I get £1.00 each paunched from the local butchers. They then suggested they would give me a *generous* £1.50 each but they wanted them frozen in batches of 50 prepared ready for display. I politely declined - sorry, let me rephrase that: I told them to stuff it.

Saying all that, there seems to be a complete lack of rabbits on all the land I shoot on at the moment. Anyone else finding the same?

S

but my mates dad was talking a guy who would buy them for £6 not cleaned (find that hard to belive but you never know)

all the best

:icon_eek::o feck me how much ?? £4 how much is your game dealer/fish shop selling them for ?

last time i took any to the local game dealer he gave me 15p each :thumbdown: , haven't been back in 3 years. Mind you he only gave me £12 for a Roe and that took me 5 weeks to get the money out of the theiving b*****d

sod that mate :censored: no money no goods tell him :gunsmilie:

all the best

:icon_eek::o feck me how much ?? £4 how much is your game dealer/fish shop selling them for ?

god knows :o

i asked them if they would buy rabbits and they said a good couple of quid so i really should have said 3 - 4 quid. sorry for that

where i live there is a beach in front of me teaming with rabbits but there has been a big bird thing that i have seen taking pigeons so lets hope it keeps away form my rabbits!!

Bite his hand off at £3-4...if you run short of bunnies give me a shout and I'll send you some...will still make me money at those rates!!!!

...and as for £6.00.....well you can buy them retail, cleaned and jointed and in a plastic tray covered in clingfilm here for £3 each!

How many would you like to sell on a £6.00??

Between 70p and £1 gutted generally is what I get but I keep trying for £1.50! A few people pay £2 and I've got 1 lot that have them at £2.70 skinned. The trouble I always find is that people say they'll take them all but when you consistently turn up with large numbers they start to jib at it and you have to find someone else as they can't shift them. We only shoot the hares when the price is up around £3.50.

Edited by Murph