• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt the judge pick mr meek in the welsh valleys champion of champions a few years back? and in newbury now midlands ,must be just coincidence :whistling:
yes and a few other times with DIFFERENT dogs but i personally dont think stuart frost is bent just blinded by the lookers that are lakelands he did pick out all lakies and 1 border ! THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT SECOND JUDGE!
AND HOW COME THE MAN WHO JUDGED THE QUALIFIER WHICH PUT UP........... (GUESS THE REST),

GOT TO JUDGE THE C of Cs ON HIS TERMS ????????????????????????

FINAL SIX IN WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND NOT ONE WORKER AMONGST THEM??????????? :hmm::no:

i was in that final six and my dog is only nineteen month and has just started working and is going fine so how can you tell from outside the ring

i was in that final six and my dog is only nineteen month and has just started working and is going fine so how can you tell from outside the ring

just my opinion terrier.2

dont want to offend anyone, but to me all looked a bit fine for .....say...vixen with a litter...or...... :whistling:

just think the larger bitch had a bit more substance about her.

dont think it's the ribbon in this case.... think it's the grand.

No offence to you Lakeman, but f**k there ribbon and f**k there grand ;)

to some, its a lot of money...thats what fcuked up boxing, football and countless other things. hate to see this going the same way

Didnt the judge pick mr meek in the welsh valleys champion of champions a few years back? and in newbury now midlands ,must be just coincidence :whistling:
yes and a few other times with DIFFERENT dogs but i personally dont think stuart frost is bent just blinded by the lookers that are lakelands he did pick out all lakies and 1 border ! THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT SECOND JUDGE!

Beckie! stop beating about the bush and pussyfooting. The rules were broken ''ie'' no person that has been elected to judge a Midlands champion of champions should be eligible to judge a ''Midlands qualification show''. Also if the storys are true why did mr Stuart Frost insist that he be the only judge in the champion of champions final!, and where were the CMW in this most unblievable and stupid decision. When the CMW come up with the idea of a £1000 prize for the winner and £500 for reserve they opened the floodgates to all sorts of shenanigans!, and believe me some of the things people do just to win a 'red rosette and a trophy' what will they get up to for a £1000?.

And it has also been said that,and again if true that the winner was already know for months before the show, and turned out to be correct!. And as the saying goes, theirs never smoke without fire. :whistling:

Muddy.