• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan
IMHO..........you allways seem to get this sort of nonsense when it comes to shows!!

Some take it much to seriously and it makes you wonder why?

If the ribbons mean that much, then folk should stick to show dog sites and keep it off here..........it means nothing.

If you are gonna enter, then you know what you are getting into so its put up or shut up........as I said, its just my opinion.

Will the ribbon make the dog a better dog?...........will it work any better for having a rosette or not?

Nonsense, utter, utter nonsense!

thats why its on gamefairs and events :icon_eek:
Guest blackntan
well after reading some of this thread im glad i didnt go, as for moving the show to the welsh or edrd, WHY POLUTE 2 good shows let it stay where it is,let them simmer in there own shit.
foooock the show but get the sponcership deal for the EDRD, AND WELSH SPLIT IT A B&F FIRST PRIZE AT EACH SHOW, THEN WHO EVER WINS IT WILL BE ABLE TO FIND WHICH COUCH OR BED THERE TERRIER IS LYING UNDER :laugh::laugh::thumbs:
Guest blackntan
Jesus Frank's looking rougher every time i see him......

He looks like a stunt double for Steptoe!!! :clapper:

A good jab of Ivomec should cure his mange...... :clapper:

hahaha thats old age now its starting to take over!!!! :whistling::whistling::tongue2::tongue2:

harold steptoe , of the isle of man :laugh::laugh:

hahaha thats old age now its starting to take over!!!! :whistling::whistling::tongue2::tongue2:

I have just been on the phone to him an he said that you could of told him so you could of got his better side ha.

(dont think he has one though ugly which ever way you look at him) he would of done a little pose an everything!!!! :clapper:

Guest blackntan

I have just been on the phone to him an he said that you could of told him so you could of got his better side ha.

(dont think he has one though ugly which ever way you look at him) he would of done a little pose an everything!!!! :clapper:

TELL YOUR MATE THAT TERRIERS THERE IF HE WANTS IT
Guest blackntan
I yeah i will do dont no how hes going to get it though??? but i will pass the message on.
GET HIM TO STAND ON DOUGLAS HARBOUR LOOKING EASTSHOUTING MICK AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE 35 MILES AS THE CROW FLYS GOOD LITTLE SWIM :laugh: Edited by blackntan
I yeah i will do dont no how hes going to get it though??? but i will pass the message on.
GET HIM TO STAND ON DOUGLAS HARBOUR LOOKING EASTSHOUTING MICK AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE 35 MILES AS THE CROW FLYS GOOD LITTLE SWIM :laugh:

Sounds to me like a fit little terrier you got there haha all singing all dancing eh! :notworthy::notworthy:

IMHO..........you allways seem to get this sort of nonsense when it comes to shows!!

Some take it much to seriously and it makes you wonder why?

If the ribbons mean that much, then folk should stick to show dog sites and keep it off here..........it means nothing.

If you are gonna enter, then you know what you are getting into so its put up or shut up........as I said, its just my opinion.

Will the ribbon make the dog a better dog?...........will it work any better for having a rosette or not?

dont think it's the ribbon in this case.... think it's the grand.

at the end of the day the CMW have to take some of the responsability for allowing the judging to go the way it did. if you have a criteria..i.e two judges STICK TO IT.

i didn't take any of me dogs up... glad i didn't now.

IMO the best dog in the final 6 (and it was a bitch!) was L.M's red un

Edited by lakeman
Should have a bent show for the show people & a real show for working dogs & people.

There is mate, I was at it a few weeks ago, a proper show with proper dogs and men, had a cracking day out!

Hope you were there, if not make sure you are next year, you won't regret it!

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Earlier in the thread Beck raised a good point when out of 60 qualifying shows only 23 dogs turned up,

mine whr one of em :thumbs: took her for a dig instead Edited by the_stig