15 min walk to the loos, never did find gunmakers row till we drove out, friends never found the lurchers, no trade stands near the lurcher rings, no atmosphere, and not much change from £50 for the family. They should all be ashamed of themselves, screwing money out of folks like that. CMW, go elsewhere next year, somewhere that isnt ashamed to have working dog people.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking forward to Wilf buying me a Pimms but he ignored my phone messages :cry::D

Trust me, it was for the best.

You would not have wanted your children to see and hear what they were up to.

Animals.

:(

You didnt mind did you.........you dirty little boy :tongue2:

Good to see you again SS like most of us no all of us he was in a bad place dont think there was any where on the show field that would of been a good position, and as for the silly dog with carts would have payed a lot of money for one on the way back from the camp site to the show ground

Was looking forward to Wilf buying me a Pimms but he ignored my phone messages :cry::D

Animals.

he was abusing me with his eyes...... :icon_eek:

agree with whats bein said, surely the purpose of a game fair is to cater for pursuits in the countryside first and foremost not clothes shops????? disgrace where T&Ls where put, think the people involved in countrymans werent too happy, still seen some fine dogs and met some good people so it wasnt all bad :thumbs: . mr darcy where were you hidin :drink: i suspect, my phone fecked up so couldnt ring you.

i was waiting for the call Number One.......I hoped you behaved yourself like i did....

the only way forward for THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS is to take it else where and get back to how it used to be ! as for the judging there should have been two like every other year but mr frost refused to do it with anyone else so why did they change to suit ????????????
The dog he picked as champion ,he also picked in a qualifing show ? should not of been allowed to judge before the final,also scrap the money and why not give a bellman and flint locator to the winners in the terrier ring,i wonder if they know how to use one? Edited by Fell boy
Guest blackntan
AND HOW COME THE MAN WHO JUDGED THE QUALIFIER WHICH PUT UP........... (GUESS THE REST),

GOT TO JUDGE THE C of Cs ON HIS TERMS ????????????????????????

FINAL SIX IN WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND NOT ONE WORKER AMONGST THEM??????????? :hmm::no:

some one tell me how to get pics on here and ill put them on then every one can be a judge, my pc wont shrink them enuff

email them to me I'll post them all for you.

strong_stuff@hotmail.co.uk

on there way

Animals.

he was abusing me with his eyes...... :icon_eek:

Yes, I'm sure what they got up to was highly illegal and pure filth :kiss: Nice to see you again Aaron, I was impressed at the realtree cat suit you were wearing for the show, I'm sure they will catch on :thumbs:

Guest blackntan
Good to see you again SS like most of us no all of us he was in a bad place dont think there was any where on the show field that would of been a good position, and as for the silly dog with carts would have payed a lot of money for one on the way back from the camp site to the show ground
john , last thing last night you mnust have sold to of you dog boxes to two drunk lads we sat for half an hour laffing as they staggerd up past the working gun dog ring am sending the pictures to ss to put up
the only way forward for THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS is to take it else where and get back to how it used to be ! as for the judging there should have been two like every other year but mr frost refused to do it with anyone else so why did they change to suit ????????????
The dog he picked as champion ,he also picked in a qualifing show ? should not of been allowed to judge before the final,also scrap the money and why not give a bellman and flint locator to the winners in the terrier ring,i wonder if they know how to use one?

the dog qualified at newbury under the same judge your right ! good idea give prizes that can be used in the work of terriers Edited by Beck
Guest blackntan
Just got email with photos ............ but am also just on my way out ...............

Photos will deffo be on here before midnight.

:thumbs:

Messers Darcy, Wilf and Simoman, you're all just wrong.

STONG STUFF HAS THE PHOTOS OF THE TERRIERS AND ANY ONE KNOW THE TWO LADS CARRING THE TERRIER BOXES , THE CHUCKLE BROS