Sign in to follow this  
ferreting

middlands game fair

15 pages of this and some of you lot call us plummer owners whingers,were only up to our 4th page :haha: .
thats coz thrs not that many of you :whistling:

Guest WILF
to some, its a lot of money...thats what fcuked up boxing, football and countless other things. hate to see this going the same way

Its a lot of money to me, but money and dogs dont mix..........hence this thread ;)

IS IT TRUE BECKS OLD DOG ROCK IS OUT OF MEEK LINES,AND THATS WHERE THEY STARTED THERE WORKING LINE FROM.

I WAS TOLD THIS FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF THE BECKS ,MEEKS TOLD THEM ABOUT THE DOG IN THE LEWISTOWN SHOW

HAS ANYONE GOT THE ANSWER

their not taking credit for that aswell :icon_eek: as for my lines no just worker to worker all by good old roc

Edited by Beck

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

Edited by Beck

Guest blackntan
15 pages of this and some of you lot call us plummer owners whingers,were only up to our 4th page :haha: .
WHATCH OUT THE PLUMMER LIBERATION ORG. HAVE EYES AND EARS EVERY WERE

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

MONEY AND DOGS don t mix how very true , shows should be just for fun and not to be taken seriously and all big champ shows should have at least 2 judges, just my opinion

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: MEEKS :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MEN ON HERE ARE PISSED AS THEY NEVER WON A RIBBON.

Dunno, that's not my reason for not being very happy, but maybe some.

I did put my dog in the Bull X class of the open show, but didn't get placed because A. He wasn't a little whippity scruffy thing and B. My mate told the female Judge I was walking funny because I had my girlfriends knickers on!!! :kiss:

Guest WILF
. He wasn't a little whippity scruffy thing and B. My mate told the female Judge I was walking funny because I had my girlfriends knickers on!!! :kiss:

At least they made the decision based on the FACTS :tongue2::tongue2::clapper:

depending how far you like to go back MIDDLETON meek whatever but theres a bit more to rocs make up than that gould also is quite strong in there ;)but who cares worker to worker NO LINES !if i had a kennel full of brians stuff and it was working that wouldnt bother me as much as it seems to others !!!!! i dont hide behind a name on here i am what my name is ;) Edited by Beck

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: MEEKS :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

dont think it was the RIBBON for the people on here that actually went it was the way the whole thing was run by the cmw and the midland gamefair that pissed people