Black and tan the two lads fell in to my stall could hardly stand up and started to slag off the boxes, they must have thought it was the best way to get a cheap box, has I didn't want to take any thing home with me I had knocked the boxes down to £40 from £50, there crack was these boxes are shite a dog will eat them in no time I'll give you £35 at which point they where told to move along quietly or some thing like that, then they come back with, listen the boxes are shite the most we will give you is £45, £5 more than I was asking, not sure if they where taking the mick, I said let see your money lads and they got together £90 between then handed it over, but they where that drunk they couldn't pick up the boxes, so not wanting to lose the sale and being a true gentleman we lifted the boxes on there shoulders and gave them a slap on the back and pionted them in the right direction, as they walked, stumbled off we heard one say to the other I hope we can get these on the coach, would love to see the picture

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To move forward, I'd suggest that the EDRD show became a 2 day event (sorry Danny!!!) with the CMW Champion of Champions on the saturday and the EDRD etc finals on the sunday.

So ............... How do we start "lobbying" CMW to get them to move their event?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: IV GOT A HEAD ACHE ALREADY

Edited by FELL TYPE
Did I hear right? There was £1000 prize money up for Champion of Champions?

fooking stupid having prize money like that these big sponsors should donate it to a charity of the winners choice if they are trying to woo crowds with big money.

Im ringing tracey in the morning about some business, I will have a chat with her and see how the land lies, the two day EDRD sounds like a good idea I would go with that

But its like most things in life its not always those that shout loudest that get there way, its those that shout more often so come on contact the country mans weekly ring, e-mail or wright

Edited by john hubery
Guest blackntan
Black and tan the two lads fell in to my stall could hardly stand up and started to slag off the boxes, they must have thought it was the best way to get a cheap box, has I didn't want to take any thing home with me I had knocked the boxes down to £40 from £50, there crack was these boxes are shite a dog will eat them in no time I'll give you £35 at which point they where told to move along quietly or some thing like that, then they come back with, listen the boxes are shite the most we will give you is £45, £5 more than I was asking, not sure if they where taking the mick, I said let see your money lads and they got together £90 between then handed it over, but they where that drunk they couldn't pick up the boxes, so not wanting to lose the sale and being a true gentleman we lifted the boxes on there shoulders and gave them a slap on the back and pionted them in the right direction, as they walked, stumbled off we heard one say to the other I hope we can get these on the coach, would love to see the picture
i have sent them to SS to put on we sat and whatched them for a good half hour they fell over a couple of times at one point one dropped his box his mate put his down and picked the other up and put it on his shoulder then he could not get his own on his own shoulder so his mate dropped his then picked the other up this went on till a security fella joined in and ended up carrying one up the road it was like a scean from a carry on film SS GET THE PICS ON
Guest blackntan
Im ringing tracey in the morning about some business, I will have a chat with her and see how the land lies, the two day EDRD sounds like a good idea I would go with that

But its like most things in life its not always those that shout loudest that get there way, its those that shout more often so come on contact the country mans weekly ring, e-mail or wright

ive spoke to tracy today , like i said earlier she has been in contact with the middland crowd , and i spoke DS its ok surgesting the cmw and the edrd go to the same show site but these things take a lot of putting together the cmw may have a legal obligation with the middland or vice verser , these shows are not just about the dogs its about keeping the contacts beetween working dog men , many shows have fell by the wayside over the years love them or hate them , but its a part of are way of life , theres men who dont show terriers but you still see them at various shows because its a meeting point , if the midland dont want it lobby the cmw to move it but dont lose it, the prize money is another subject, thats up to the cmw , but its no good moaning , put pen to paper or email the cmw on mass , the craic on sat night was good well worth the jorney to meet up with the lads, and lasses, , but dont forget the cmw put money up for the prize but dont put the tents up or do the shity work and if you have ever run a show you will know what this entails , once you create a monster you have to feed it ,
Guest blackntan
To move forward, I'd suggest that the EDRD show became a 2 day event (sorry Danny!!!) with the CMW Champion of Champions on the saturday and the EDRD etc finals on the sunday.

So ............... How do we start "lobbying" CMW to get them to move their event?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: IV GOT A HEAD ACHE ALREADY

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YOUR GOING TO NEED A BIGGER TENT :clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2:
leave edrd show as it is dont spoil it ... let the cmw sort thr own end out maybe keep it with the midland just work with them to get it right .. jmo
i agree leave edrd get stronger on its own ! as for cmw sticking with mids its been bad for a while now and every year they promise it better countrymans fairs dont give a f**k as long as the extautionate prices keep rolling in ! and all cmw have done is throw a thousand pound prize money at it and take away the free entry passes for qualifiers their just not f*****g real

Your just a predator Winky.........pure animal filth!!

The look on your mates face when Cammoman ambushed him was classic :clapper::clapper:

Simo, gutted we didnt catch up..........did you go Saturday or Sunday.........I was gone and away by 11 am Sunday.

Seen some fecking idiots getting dogs to tow around little carts full up with crap.........blazing fecking hot!!..........twats!

Darcy just let his base animal pervert instinct take over..........his cousin is very good with his hands :clapper: and drunk beer for 36 hours non stop.

and we discovered a cure for Thrush..........a medical breakthrough.

Wrongness and more wrongness...........it dont get better than that.

Photos uploaded to here:

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/str...%20Game%20Fair/

I haven't copied all the links and shown the photos here because A, it would take all night, and B, not everyone wants to look through 67 images every time they read this thread.

Click on the link and it will take you to Photobucket to see all the photos.

Hope that helps.