• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to some, its a lot of money...thats what fcuked up boxing, football and countless other things. hate to see this going the same way

Its a lot of money to me, but money and dogs dont mix..........hence this thread ;)

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: MEEKS :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MEN ON HERE ARE PISSED AS THEY NEVER WON A RIBBON.

Dunno, that's not my reason for not being very happy, but maybe some.

I did put my dog in the Bull X class of the open show, but didn't get placed because A. He wasn't a little whippity scruffy thing and B. My mate told the female Judge I was walking funny because I had my girlfriends knickers on!!! :kiss:

yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

depending how far you like to go back MIDDLETON meek whatever but theres a bit more to rocs make up than that gould also is quite strong in there ;)but who cares worker to worker NO LINES !if i had a kennel full of brians stuff and it was working that wouldnt bother me as much as it seems to others !!!!! i dont hide behind a name on here i am what my name is ;) Edited by Beck

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: MEEKS :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

dont think it was the RIBBON for the people on here that actually went it was the way the whole thing was run by the cmw and the midland gamefair that pissed people

meek only shows under judges he knows,and yes 100 percent show stuff ,if its not pretty he sells them