i am going tomorrow afternoon to put me tent up , :laugh: i will be at the very top off the field , the longest walk to the loo no doubt :angry:

Come and find me Kay lol It is after all traditional for the ladies to all go to the loo at the same time :icon_eek: pmsl

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going tomorrow afternoon to put me tent up , :laugh: i will be at the very top off the field , the longest walk to the loo no doubt :angry:

Come and find me Kay lol It is after all traditional for the ladies to all go to the loo at the same time :icon_eek: pmsl

Well if i dont do it in the morning i wont have time tomorrow night as i dont finnish work till half 6 & its going to be dark before i get there, but if the campings the same place as last year it was a half mile treck for a wee & i got lost in the dark & went in the wrong tent :laugh::laugh:

So that means we all have a decent trek back to your tent,when you make us all cups of tea and fried egg sarnies? :blink:

You can bugger off :laugh: i expect a relaxing weekend not cooking snap for a load off pissheads :laugh:

Come to the "Messers On Tour" stand.........we will be signing folks private parts on the Saturday.

I hope your pen has lots of ink Wilf to sign mine.................

I will make sure the micro-engraver is in the bag just for you :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Come to the "Messers On Tour" stand.........we will be signing folks private parts on the Saturday.

I hope your pen has lots of ink Wilf to sign mine.................

I will make sure the micro-engraver is in the bag just for you :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Don't forget your maginfying glass......... :icon_redface:

Have just about finished that gear for you ............... On that ball gag in the Welsh colours, did you want the fastening behind the ears or over the bridge of the nose, just checking, and the special restraints to stop naughty boys typing nasty things, what size were they?

Hopefully you'll have the Ginger Prince with you .......... completed my collection of Ladybird books and could do with making him sign them ..............

Off subject slightly .......... there are some shocking photos of him in Extreme Lurcherwork :icon_eek:

So that means we all have a decent trek back to your tent,when you make us all cups of tea and fried egg sarnies? :blink:

You can bugger off :laugh: i expect a relaxing weekend not cooking snap for a load off pissheads :laugh:

Chai is my tipple :D

:clapper:
weston park, shropshire,TF11 8LE

Are you taking Number one???? :clapper:

Or that total mad-man we had beer in his bar???? :D:D:clapper:

ALRIGHT no1, no he has been on the drink for a month and his mrs put him out he is livin with his son,he is in dry dock, me and taff took him to local show last sunday he is struggling to stay off the drink, our friend mr nutter the local lawyer or should i say Q.C. havent been to his place for a while but no doubt he will roll out the barrel when we call, he is unreal mate isnt he , you have to see him to believe him, nice fella though !

It wont suit Number One to be sober...its just not him. :clapper:

Lets hope Mrs No 1 lets him back in.... :clapper:

:clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: your right there hahaha :clapper::clapper::clapper:

IVE GOT THREE TERRIERS AND TERRIER MEN LEFT ASK THE LADS AL BRING THEM WITH ME £45 TO YOU LANS

definetly take 1 mate, will ask other lads cheers.

Have just about finished that gear for you ............... On that ball gag in the Welsh colours, did you want the fastening behind the ears or over the bridge of the nose, just checking, and the special restraints to stop naughty boys typing nasty things, what size were they?

Now dont you girls start again, I had enough trouble seperating you last time :laugh: .........hair everywhere when you and himself get going.......well, maybe not yours mate, but you know what I mean :laugh::laugh:

I will have to bang your heads together you little monkeys :D

I am ringing Downsouth tomorrow and telling him I have order a special phone strap for his head :laugh::laugh: .............keep his hands free.