why is thay so many wanker out there

calm down your give yourself a hernia im breeding flick next couple of weeks you can have a pup for nixtys be good for next year if you get it out with mj's patterdale
UR RIGHT DAN SORY LADS I JUST GET PISSED OF SOME TIMES ..BUT YOU SHUD OF BIN THERE 270 MILES ... :wallbash: GOOD NIGHT LADS SORY AGEN FR ALL THE SWERING

so did he pay for your disel :laugh:

calm down your give yourself a hernia im breeding flick next couple of weeks you can have a pup for nixtys be good for next year if you get it out with mj's patterdale
UR RIGHT DAN SORY LADS I JUST GET PISSED OF SOME TIMES ..BUT YOU SHUD OF BIN THERE 270 MILES ... :wallbash: GOOD NIGHT LADS SORY AGEN FR ALL THE SWERING

so did he pay for your disel :laugh:

whats the other side of the coin .bushing boy knew shit when he seen it .but somebody must be buying them . afella from england wanted taken round the cat /dog homes to try and pick up as many lurchers as he could . his words [ AS LONG AS THEY LOOK THE PART AND CHASE A RABBIT I WILL SELL IT ]