my new bird

rickardo

FOR SOME ONE WHO SOLD ALL YOUR GEAR,AS HE WAS GIVING UP,YOU DONT HANG ABOUT GETTING BACK :clapper::clapper: RICKARDO HOW THE MHH,DOING GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK IN TO IT AGAIN THAT IS ONE CRACKING LOOKING BIRD :victory::victory:

[/quotei have lost him flew him free for the first time ,a tractor came charging down the road sh*t the life out of him, he was sat in the same tree for a few days then when there on morning he was not there so tryed his tag and nothing?? im pretty sure someone has picked him up as he would not have gone far and he had a new tag on which has been working fine.. but where he was sat a lot of people kept goin passed and watching me... we shal see he will turn up some where.. as i know most of the people round here that fly birds ..

• 2 weeks later...

alittle update on my 5/8 gyr/saker .ive called him goose and his been free for a few days now. coming straight back when called, and is using the winds like a pro from day one. he has stooped a pair of white pigeons on his second day,3 rd day chased a kestrel around the field but broke off as soon as i called 4th day my mate stood across a field with a dead crow and throw it in the air when he went over and bound to it, dont think im goin to have any trouble entreing him ..

20081006_1.jpg

20081006_12.jpg

20081006_14.jpg

20081006_5.jpg

20081006_17.jpg

Good stuff Rick.. :thumbs: ..and goodluck with the crow's..

Millet

thanks millet

had him out this afternoon showed him a group of crows just sat there watching then finally decided to have a look flew over didnt show much intrest so i called him in, drove drove to some more fields where there was about 20 sittting on a grass field, i unhooded him he watch the cows in the field and the crows , then took off when round then came at them as they started to get up, he put in a little stoop and chase at one before most of the started to harass him so i called him in, ill just keep showing him corvid dont thimk it will take long for him to click..

• 2 weeks later...
pick this lad up to day 5/8th gyr/saker male weighted 2lb 7/8oz wild hacked? whats your opinion on wildhacking a bird?

20080913_4.jpg

20080913_3.jpg

nice looking bird,a friend of mine has had two wild hacked birds,the one was great,it was that good it has'nt been seen for two year's now ,the other one is a good bird, he kite trained it then entered it excellent to watch

best of look will