great night

Appoligies to all I stuck up for this boy thinking that he was being honest I have found out it was a load of shit!....what was the f*****g point :wallbash: bloody kids! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i thought so he should now be deleted as a complete time waster from the board and more like him as well,mark

The thing is Mark the next time he comes on with an honest post nobody will believe him. :whistling: You know the saying, once a liar always a liar. :thumbdown:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markbrick1
Appoligies to all I stuck up for this boy thinking that he was being honest I have found out it was a load of shit!....what was the f*****g point :wallbash: bloody kids! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i thought so he should now be deleted as a complete time waster from the board and more like him as well,mark

The thing is Mark the next time he comes on with an honest post nobody will believe him. :whistling: You know the saying, once a liar always a liar. :thumbdown:

YEA ,YES I KNOW IT BUT THERES TO MANY WHO JUMP DOWN PEOPLES THROATS CAUSE THEY NEVER DID IT :thumbs::thumbs: AND THAT GOES FOR ME AS WELL, LOOK AT MY TOPICS NO ONE USED TO BELEAVE ME,AND NOW I THINK MOST DO NOT ALL BUT MOST,I HAD A FEW FOXES THE OTHER NIGHT AND I WOULDNT BE POSTING THEM UP AS THE DOG GOT BIT WHEN SHE WAS RETREAVIN THEM,BUT GOOD THING IS I HAVE BOARD WITNESSESS WHO WERE THERE,ALL THEM FOXES WERE HEALTHY ADULTS AND NO WAY HIS DOG DIDNT GET NIPPED ONCE ARE TWICE,HES A YOUNG LAD TRYING TO IMPRESS THERES TO MANY ON HERE NOW AND ITS TIME FOR A BLOODY GOOD CLEAN OUT,MARK

It isn't impossible for a dog to kill five foxes in one night, maybe the foxes were a little dull , so why not,who was there except the owner of the dog to see the dog lamp, I think that the dog is fully capable of taking five foxes in one night, as are most dogs, so why not

i'd say most dogs were definitely not capable of doing 5 in a night.

It isn't impossible for a dog to kill five foxes in one night, maybe the foxes were a little dull , so why not,who was there except the owner of the dog to see the dog lamp, I think that the dog is fully capable of taking five foxes in one night, as are most dogs, so why not

i'd say most dogs were definitely not capable of doing 5 in a night.

It can be done just need the ideal conditions

post-17796-1221304482_thumb.jpg

Mark youve also got previous for not being totally truthfull with some of your pics.

5 foxes at this time of year with a dog that knows what its doing and not getting tagged is not impossible .

But have to agree that some of the foxes are a few days old and if you see a fox that has been killed by a dog the next day the skin under the white bit on the throat will be a blue green colour from obvious reasons .

Guest markbrick1

Mark youve also got previous for not being totally truthfull with some of your pics.

5 foxes at this time of year with a dog that knows what its doing and not getting tagged is not impossible .

But have to agree that some of the foxes are a few days old and if you see a fox that has been killed by a dog the next day the skin under the white bit on the throat will be a blue green colour from obvious reasons .

only one with me is the 2 red stags were you lot said i said my dogs did em i never said anything of the sort just put 2 pictures up and let imaginations run free but nowere never did i say they were the victims of 2 ,21 inch dogs never :no::no::no: so sorry wrong again and just to remind you what i said was..................this night had 2 rabbits 2 foxes and these 2

post-1343-1221305878_thumb.jpg

Guest bigredbusa

only one with me is the 2 red stags were you lot said i said my dogs did em i never said anything of the sort just put 2 pictures up and let imaginations run free but nowere never did i say they were the victims of 2 ,21 inch dogs never :no::no::no: so sorry wrong again and just to remind you what i said was..................this night had 2 rabbits 2 foxes and these 2

i wondered how long it was going to take for the 1970's pics of them deer to surface again :)