Whats the most hares you done in one night

Guest mickyrich

well done mickyrich,

to all the slaters, how are you supposed to test yer dog if you dont try and push yer dog to the max and see if it can get big numbers

and it always amazes me how many folk think that as soon as it gets dark hares automatically cant f*****g run lol,

as i said well done mate

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurcherboy2008

i know ai hares are never easy day or night, theyre hard to catch either way just harder daytime, he had a good bag, if a farmer asks you to clear hares on your permission what do half of you moany feckers on here say then? whats he suppose to do next time athe farmer asks him say WOW now people on THL disagree with it so im not doing it? at the end of the day its night and at the end of that night he had a good night now why dont everyone shut the feck up unless something good is to be said thats a good pic and a good night and obviously a good dog :thumbs:

Another quick question if i may? I'd like to ask the coursing folk who run on the fens who say hares are no sport on the lamp,would a hare be easier caught on the fenland in the day than on the lamp? My own impresion of events would be the buggers would run out of the beam :icon_eek: ,i personally think the dog may have more of a chance in the day but having never ran there i'm just surmising that :whistling: .Thankyou

you must have plenty of hare where you live / hunt ??

not so many of them around here that's why it irritates me when people go on about lamping them and killing loads of them in one night .

mate how do you feel about the fact they shoot around 500 in a day on organised hare shoots in the fenns??
WHATS PEOPLES PROBLEM WITH RUNING A FEW LAMPED HARES PRE BAN OF COARSE :whistling::whistling: ,SOME PLACES ARE OVER RUN WITH THE BUGGERS AND SOUNDS LIKE HERE IS TO :whistling: I SUPPOSE THEY CAN ALWAYS GET THE TOFFS IN WITH THERE GUNS AND PAY FOR A DAY TO LINE SHOOT FLUSHED HARES I CAN SEE THATS A LOT MORE SPORTING AND FUN, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: lurcher people used to stick together now its lampers against ferreters, rabbiters and coarsers, bull x fox lads slaggin lads who do deer of, etc etc what the f**k is happenin these forums are creating a bigger north south are dog world divide then ever,i think ive had enough now,mark :bye:

WELL F*CK OFF THEN FAT RICK ASTLEY

Guest mickyrich
after reading of this REMARKABLE performance I was just wondering what state was the dogs feet in or does it wear shoes

Listen mate my dog is given 5 mile a day road work he has great feet and i would never run my dog on anything if he was not fit to do so :victory:

Guest mickyrich
well done mickyrich,

to all the slaters, how are you supposed to test yer dog if you dont try and push yer dog to the max and see if it can get big numbers

and it always amazes me how many folk think that as soon as it gets dark hares automatically cant f*****g run lol,

as i said well done mate

well said mate thanks micky

Guest markbrick1

just got in run :clapper: not my usual lamping technique but due to full moon covered a bit of newly cut crops,markthe dogs over 9 miles at the side of the landrover not that good conditions out there but had 17 rabbits and a couple of other things as well,

Guest markbrick1
WHATS PEOPLES PROBLEM WITH RUNING A FEW LAMPED HARES PRE BAN OF COARSE :whistling::whistling: ,SOME PLACES ARE OVER RUN WITH THE BUGGERS AND SOUNDS LIKE HERE IS TO :whistling: I SUPPOSE THEY CAN ALWAYS GET THE TOFFS IN WITH THERE GUNS AND PAY FOR A DAY TO LINE SHOOT FLUSHED HARES I CAN SEE THATS A LOT MORE SPORTING AND FUN, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: lurcher people used to stick together now its lampers against ferreters, rabbiters and coarsers, bull x fox lads slaggin lads who do deer of, etc etc what the f**k is happenin these forums are creating a bigger north south are dog world divide then ever,i think ive had enough now,mark :bye:

WELL F*CK OFF THEN FAT RICK ASTLEY

OH GAYMAC GROW UP,YOU CANT EVEN TELL THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN A RED AND A ROE SO PROPERLY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN A RABBIT AND A HARE :clapper::clapper: IDIOT

Guest bobsuperdog
just got in run :clapper: not my usual lamping technique but due to full moon covered a bit of newly cut crops,markthe dogs over 9 miles at the side of the landrover not that good conditions out there but had 17 rabbits and a couple of other things as well,

good on you mark,a bad night out is better then a good night in,and to all you lot that think the hare is anything other then that,get over it,they are there for all to take any way you see fit,but most of you on thl would rather sit in crabbing other peoples dogs and catches then get out and do somthing yourself,well done fella for 17/17 let those day time clowns that call it try and beat it, :clapper:

Edited by bobsuperdog