Sign in to follow this  
J Darcy

Walkie Talkies...

Guest LEARNER

15 years back ,when i lived in scotland ,we used them all the time , saved a lot off time , when working the hills, also saved our skins , regarding keepers and the police, have a pair for some time now, but to be honest never used them since living back in england, as firstly i work mostlyon my own, and secondly if my son drops me off , we just use the mobiles, when i want to be picked up, or not being the circumstances at the time.

Daz they look like they will eat batterys and plus extra postage cost bumps the price up.... the BT set shown on this thread have there own rechargable pack I think...

Guest Geordie

There is a bloke advertises the BT ones on e-bay who states in his advert that his come as a complete set,i.e. with battery packs and charger.

If i can find one of his ads i'll put the link up :good:

Just bought the set andy same as the featured one in this post £29 complete with postage.... :)

Guest diesel

iv got the motorall ones i think.... theyve been very handy while beating woods...

Guest reload

Re-charge batteries are a must :good: are one go in a big block which charges 6 at a time!

Batteries are a piss off, having problems with a surefire torch batteries at the moment, only give around 20mins lamping then you need new :icon_eek:

so the bean tins and the string are no good now.

serious every one wants to be investing in a scanner now, esp with this ban

Guest Geordie

Ian are them BT ones ok [bANNED TEXT],and if i got some would they work with yours or anyone elses that had the BT jobbies??

Will let you know soon andy, I think they work with other similar radios using smae frequency as well.... ;)

Guest BORDERFOX

i know a few lads who have scanners in the vans and 4x4s for picking up the rozzars coming. seems to work well from what Ive heard

Guest chilli
Just received them cracking little walkie talkies  :)

u an p.t.b will be playing soldiers this afternoon !!! who's going to be the germans ?

Guest daz halford

borderfox are you the same from the old smoochers :big_boss: ??? if so where you been, not seen your name up for a while daz/FB