Birds and rabbit Hunting

Hello Every one..... Iam new to this forum as well as to hunting....I have bought my B2 Custom Air rifle .177 few months ago and i was shooting at targets, i want to move on to hunting but I dont know where i can hunt or find a field...I was wondering if any one can help me please. I live in London and i dont mind to travel 100 miles away from london. I hope you can help me guys. Thank you

if your willing to travel 100 miles away id buy a better gun. we all know the B2s are shite and only have a range of about 15-20 yards on rabbit. There aint much point travelling that far unless you have a decent gun, PCP? or the bsa ultra or tactical are nice guns. good luck with it!

ATB will.f11

If you are just starting hunting i would not get a pcp just some thing like a bsa lightning. I have got a bsa metor and that does the trick for me i can get pigeons and rabbits with it all day long. If you are looking for some where to shoot go to your local golf cource and ask if they need any pest control or you can have some promition and also try and ask any local farmers.

cheers spen