Describe a good working Patterdale

What would your defintion of a Good Patterdale be...

Size, conformation, coat, temperament, working style

Part A. In your eyes a perfect Patterdale

Size =

Conformation =

Coat =

Temperament=

Working Style=

Part B. What faults do you see in the Patterdale...

as long as it's worker to worker it don't matter Yeah! we know that, but I'm asking what would be your perfect Patterdale, what do you look for when looking for the perfect dog ???

Some pics, and descriptions of dogs you've had in the past or now would be good ??

This is aimed at people who have or have had Patterdales and are a fan of them.. the rest of you I'm starting a new thread for your particular breed...

Guest coney catcher99

ur starting all these threads does it matter?? ur like a kid aslong as they do the job and people are happy with them it doesnt matter what they look like how they are bred how big they are etc etc

:icon_eek: No takers for this one...surely someone, p***y me old china.... I think they're all waiting for your input ... Pickaxe, Elisderyn, Tufty if he's still about ?? anyone ???
i will answer this one for pickaxe one where he can get the lad whos kenneling his dog to line another lads bitch then send another lad to get the only bitch in the litter even though the owner of the dam offers him money as his bitch is old and he really needs it but the lad hands her over as pickaxe says he really needs her as an outcoss but promises if said pup goes anywhere it goes back then sells it 3 months latter for 300 quid without even phoneing the lad to tell him

Cheers p***y....

My Idea of a Patterdale has always been a heavyweight of the terrier world, big lumps of dog that can more than handle their quarry in any given situation.. bully headed and smooth coated, 14-16" in height ... haven't dug to many this side of the water, but had the good fortune to dig some quality dogs on your side last year.. ranging from the smallest of bitches 12" to the biggest lump that you'd ever see going down a tube....

some pics..

small bitches Nuttall lines

nigelcopy387.jpg

irelandhunting767.jpg

irelandhunting128.jpg

big bitch nuttall lines

nigelcopy399.jpg

nigelcopy403.jpg

Big lumps Gould bred ...

ireland1273.jpg

ireland1278.jpg

Guest sticker
i will answer this one for pickaxe one where he can get the lad whos kenneling his dog to line another lads bitch then send another lad to get the only bitch in the litter even though the owner of the dam offers him money as his bitch is old and he really needs it but the lad hands her over as pickaxe says he really needs her as an outcoss but promises if said pup goes anywhere it goes back then sells it 3 months latter for 300 quid without even phoneing the lad to tell him

oh dear :whistling::whistling:

:icon_eek: No takers for this one...surely someone, p***y me old china.... I think they're all waiting for your input ... Pickaxe, Elisderyn, Tufty if he's still about ?? anyone ???

what the fook was that all about :icon_eek:

this is a comon event in terriers ,lads makin deals that end up going wrong a know how it feels lads had all sorts of favours of me and then bump in to lads with big permision and forget the ones who helped them,its the same result let down ,fuc em because one day they will be back and a will be lafin at them !!

this is a comon event in terriers ,lads makin deals that end up going wrong a know how it feels lads had all sorts of favours of me and then bump in to lads with big permision and forget the ones who helped them,its the same result let down ,fuc em because one day they will be back and a will be lafin at them !!

the thing is alot of lads are driven by ££££££££

Sounds like a pure C.U.N.T.S trick to me that!!!