BRAVEHEART

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im only messing :clapper:

Yes, that has been said about you :tongue2::tongue2: ...................ya fanny!! :tongue2:

:clapper::clapper:

Anyway, word is that when it comes to dropping a bit of tackle with the dogs, us English are knocking you ol Scots boys into a cocked hat :tongue2::boogy::boogy:

Edited by WILF

Yes, that has been said about you :tongue2::tongue2: ...................ya fanny!! :tongue2:

Anyway, word is that when it comes to dropping a bit of tackle with the dogs, us English are knocking you ol Scots boys into a cocked hat :tongue2::boogy::boogy:

The Scottish dog that now stays in england put 2 more bunnies in the bag .

I dont mind you english 80% of you are arite its the white ones I dont like :tongue2:

The Scottish dog that now stays in england put 2 more bunnies in the bag .

I dont mind you english 80% of you are arite its the white ones I dont like :tongue2:

PMSL :notworthy::victory::clapper:

You guy's are right about it being made up, the real William Wallace was Welsh....... :whistling::laugh:

Actually I believe he was a Norman .As were De Brus(Bruce) ,Baliol and Comyn and about a dozen others.

Bunch of fuedal overlords squabbling over the crown of Scotland. As some of these chaps already held land and favour in England they invited Edward 1st to mediate. Did'nt like his choice -Baliol-and it all kicked -off .

That may not be totally the way it happened but it is probably a lot more accurate than the film . As a bit of cinema

(yeh Mackem if you can ignore the US-born,Aussie -raised actor with a Scottish accent that seems to change half-way through! You know the one. The pretty-boy from that gay film "Mad Max. ) it's not bad . Apart from that it's historically dyslexic.

Edited by comanche

wasn't this the film where they asked the local army to supply troops to make up thenumbers, and one is seen in period costume running up a hill with his specsaver glasses still on ;) didn't someone say it was filmed in Ireland?

yes it was filmed in ireland, and no it was a watch, as far as i'm aware, and it was the reserves that bumped up the numbers.......i could of been in it if i wanted too but i had a good job, and thank god i didn't go as many of my friends went and the hours were long and the money poor,

but i believe mel was a gentleman to all of them..... :gunsmilie:

I love Braveheart but its not very accurate. Rob Roy is another good film but if you want a good Liam Neeson film try Michael Collins if you haven't seen it or Gangs of New York. If you can get past the crap accents from Cameron Diaz and Leonardo Dicaprio its a bloody excellent film!

Edited by Missie
I love Braveheart but its not very accurate. Rob Roy is another good film but if you want a good Liam Neeson film try Michael Collins if you haven't seen it or Gangs of New York. If you can get past the crap accents from Cameron Diaz and Leonardo Dicaprio its a bloody excellent film!

hey stranger how you keeping, got to agree i like braveheart, but the gangs of new york is just ok.............. :whistling: