Help! Moderator damage...

I sent the picture to Jackson Rifles, who said it should be fine, if I wanted the front tidying up then to send it to them and they would do so FOC.

Good service IMHO, and I tested the moderator this evening and it's fine. Groups no worse than the new moderator, or without a mod at all.

New mod lighter so going on my 223, hopefully all is now well!

I sent the picture to Jackson Rifles, who said it should be fine, if I wanted the front tidying up then to send it to them and they would do so FOC.

Good service IMHO, and I tested the moderator this evening and it's fine. Groups no worse than the new moderator, or without a mod at all.

New mod lighter so going on my 223, hopefully all is now well!

How is that new mod performing...still have issues of balance with my T3 Lite .223, but with the latest changes it's the best it's ever been, (the .243 Hunter is fine), may have to see if I can try that new one on my .223...costing me a fortune in moderators this T3 lite!!!

Good to hear the news and offer from Jackson Rifles, they do seem to be helpful!!

New mod is noisier than the S5 on the 243, my ears ring after a couple of shots. S5 is borderline, in that if I bang away all afternoon it's not great.

Think it will be OK on the 223, and it sure is light. Closest weight-wise is the DM80 Hornet mod I have. It's definitely lighter than the Wildcat.

i said it will be fine :whistling: to be honest mr l if it is shooting fine i wouldnt bother sending it back.

with rfd cost to jackson rifles and back keep it as it is :victory:

have you been out much lately doing the vermin control as i havent seen any storys on here ?

or is your neck of the woods abit wet at the moment like mine :thumbdown:

Out for bits and bobs from time to time. I've shot most of the foxes it seems, just rabbits at the moment.

Darker evenings have put the brakes on the deer :(

And my 243 has been playing up this week, I think it needed a really good scrub - I cleaned it with patches and solvents after use at Bisley, came up clean very quick - too quick I think, I got the phosphor bronze on it yesterday and got a whole load more shite out. Fingers crossed that does the trick!

Out for bits and bobs from time to time. I've shot most of the foxes it seems, just rabbits at the moment.

Darker evenings have put the brakes on the deer :(

And my 243 has been playing up this week, I think it needed a really good scrub - I cleaned it with patches and solvents after use at Bisley, came up clean very quick - too quick I think, I got the phosphor bronze on it yesterday and got a whole load more shite out. Fingers crossed that does the trick!

the nylon proshot brushes are good mr logic put abit of solvent on them if you only want to give it a quick scrub. it dont react and mess the brushs up as much as the bronze ones. and then you can save them intill it needs a deep clean