goose shooting scotland

I DONT BELIVIE A WORD OF THAT I NEVER SEEN YOUR DVD PROMOTED AT SCONE FROM BASC OR NEVER SEEN YOU TALKING TO ANY OF THE BASC TEAM MIND I WAS THERE AT SCONE AND YOU WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AT THIS YEARS AS YOU WAS LOCKED UP FOR THREATS TO A WELL KNOW MEMBER OF A GUN SHOP

If anyone want's to see Andrew richardson responcible goose shooting dvd it's mass slaughter of in my eye's geese a group of 7 client's shot over 70 geese in one morning flight give me your details and i will send it out to you

Kenny wilmit of BASC is no friend of your's FACT

Regards

Edited by wildfowler-2007

So I was locked up ?????????? in your dreams.

Dont make accusations on a public site you cant stand by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenny is a new member of the team and I know him well enough.

Our DVD was used at all gamefairs etc in the 2007 season thats a fact.

Everything I write about you is a FACT not like your lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You are banned from BASC thats a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Richardson

Safari in Scotland

Andrew look you got 7 day remaind for the bullets you got caught with under the floor boards of your house your ex wife getting her own back on your for fu...cking her about just like when her family beat you up i have 2 forum members on here who can back my story up FACT

Andrew i just love this as nothing you say or do will stop us in our track's our company's are going great

OH YOU MEAN THE DVD YOU HAD A COUPLE OF MEMBERS OF A WELL KNOW GUNSHOP UP SHOOTING GEESE AND YOU COULD NOT GET OUT YOUR BED IN THE MORNING CAUSE OF THE DRINK FACT AND THEY HAD 3 BLANK FLIGHT'S AND NEVER SAW A GOOSE FACT

WHY WAS YOU NOT AT SCONE THIS YEAR ????? I KNOW THE REASON SO DOES OTHER CLOSE FORUM MEMBERS

I am not like you i know what happend to me i got a 5 YEAR BAN not a life BAN as you state paper work here to back it up

The worst claim i have ever heard personal choose yes cause you mass slaughter geese in Aberdeenshire FACT

All the best brother

Regards

What a load of crap.

Lee Robb is a convicted criminal thats a fact.

Hes leaching the blood out of my business by copying our name thats a fact.

We have papers ready to serve on him but cant get an address thats a fact.

Before he was put away he copied Mark and Geoff Robsons company and put them through the mill thats a fact.

Hes banned from advertising with Sporting Gun Mag thats a fact !!!!!.

Listen to his storys and enjoy them.

Here is an email from him threatening my 69 year old mother thats a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to meet up with you to sort this out then aging you might have some young troop's knock on your mothers door down there soon was talking to a old friend how is now staying down there

Lee Robb

Sporting Safaris Scotland

www.sportingsafariscotland.com

Pigeon-shooting.com

www.pigeon-shooting.com

If people want to listen to his crap thats up to you !!!!!!!!!

Andy Richardson

Safari in Scotland