goose shooting scotland

has anyone got any contacts or anyone decent?

I use North East Shooting Breaks, and always been happy with the service. I book him regularly for his deer stalking

http://www.northeastshootingbreaks.co.uk/ or 07807777568

The owner is Ian Gill, real nice and genuine chap. Not sure what he has available for this year, but he is certainly worth contacting.

Wildfowler

Where are you shooting, Eden Estuary.

Got wet out there in my youth. Never caught by the tide.

The real Lee Robb

Wildfowler 2007

Have a look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://smallholderinscotland.blogspot.com/...;max-results=50

Would you buy shooting off a kid like this ??

Threatening my mother is a huge mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Edited by hunterswind

Andy i am still waiting to meet up with you for that pint then sort all our matters out but you never seem to want to meet up i wonder why another example of being a computer tough nut plenty of them kicking about

Well if you had a brain at all you would vist sporting day's and see one of our client's has had 2 cracking times shooting while hunting with us your problem is this young kid is doing a better job than you and you dont like competion like your getting from us.

My client's know what i am all about so do people on this forum i say it how it is and i am from a tough background where we take no crap from people like you

So any time you want to meet up to sort this matter out just give me a call or will it be the same case as a couple of week's ago when you passed us down the farm track and bolted down and out the other side of the farm cause you did not want to face us ??????

VIST MY BLOG TO GET TO KNOW THE REAL ANDREW RICHARDSON

Andy i am still waiting to meet up with you for that pint then sort all our matters out but you never seem to want to meet up i wonder why another example of being a computer tough nut plenty of them kicking about

Well if you had a brain at all you would vist sporting day's and see one of our client's has had 2 cracking times shooting while hunting with us your problem is this young kid is doing a better job than you and you dont like competion like your getting from us.

My client's know what i am all about so do people on this forum i say it how it is and i am from a tough background where we take no crap from people like you

So any time you want to meet up to sort this matter out just give me a call or will it be the same case as a couple of week's ago when you passed us down the farm track and bolted down and out the other side of the farm cause you did not want to face us ??????

VIST MY BLOG TO GET TO KNOW THE REAL ANDREW RICHARDSON

You are so full of shit.

Cant wait to get hold of you, I just hope I get you before the others do !!!!!!!!!!!

Food for free,

You've left it a bit late for this season mate, most guides should be near enough fully booked if their any good. Contact BASC for a list of registered guides.

Beware of repeat adverts in the shooting press, there's usually a reason why they have to constantly advertise for clients.

Most good guides won't have to advertise and will get booked up with repeat custom and word of mouth, which is why you have to get in there earlier than now!

Good Luck,

Mark.

Edited by mj robson
Food for free,

You've left it a bit late for this season mate, most guides should be near enough fully booked if their any good. Contact BASC for a list of registered guides.

Beware of repeat adverts in the shooting press, there's usually a reason why they have to constantly advertise for clients.

Most good guides won't have to advertise and will get booked up with repeat custom and word of mouth, which is why you have to get in there earlier than now!

Good Luck,

Mark.

Yeah i know its a long shot but a cock up by the authorities dealing with the permits on montrose basin has left us at a bit of a loose end...

Cheers anyway

Food for free,

Good Luck,

Mark.

Yeah i know its a long shot but a cock up by the authorities dealing with the permits on montrose basin has left us at a bit of a loose end...

Cheers anyway

Mark you are very correct with the advertising thing.

I have to advertise just now to make sure no one books with LEE ROBB I know you and your dad were in the same boat before he was put in Jail.

What else can we do to make sure good people dont try to book with him and get ripped off like the last time ????

Lee Robb or wildfowler2007 has a lifetime ban from the BASC thats a fact. Correct me if I am wrong but Lee Robb is the first person ever to get such a ban.

The sad little f**k has bought a BASC sticker off ebay to try and show he is one of us.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170249652520

Andy Richardson

Safari in Scotland

Edited by hunterswind

Oh you make me laugh ANDREW i am still waiting on your phone call to sort the matter out you have wth me but still waiting computer hard man

WE ALL KNOW ANDREW RICHARDSON IS FULL OF LIES MARK WILL KNOW ASWELL AS ME HE HAS BEEN ADVERTISING IN SPORTING GUN FROM EARLY 2004 AND SPORTING SHOOTER OVER THE PAST YEAR WHERE HE HAS BEEN ADVERTISING NO GOOSE NO FEE SO HIS ABOVE CLAIM IS ANOTHER LIE JUST ABOUT ALL THAT COMES FROM HIM

ANDREW IT LEAST WHILE I WAS IN PRISON I WAS IN MAIN STREAM NOT LIKE YOU WHEN YOU WAS IN PERTH ON REMAND FOR ILLIGAL BULLETS YOU WAS ON PROTECTION FROM THE REAL TOUGH LARGS I STILL PISS MYSELF LAUGHING AT THAT BIG HARD ANDY BEHING HIS DOOR EATING HIS POT NODDLES CAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO COME OUT TO PLAY HA HA HA

If your going to say anything about me get it right i got a 5 year ban from basc not a lifetime ban like you think the ban is up in 2009 so i will be on the course next season to become basc reg i dont see you doing anything to become a basc guide 15 years and still not one i wonder why ???? please expain or hit us with you dont agree with there rules LOL

ANDREW RICHARDSON WILL NOT CONTACT THIS LITTLE S...ITE TO SORT THE MATTER OUT I WONDER WHY I SEE YOUR NOT STOPING ME IN MY TRACK'S WAS BUSY AGING TODAY WAS YOU ?????

RIPPED OFF YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOUR ALL ABOUT

we at sporting safaris scotland have ref's from client's if anyone want's a copy of our ref's do contact us

All the best

Regards

Edited by wildfowler-2007
Oh you make me laugh ANDREW i am still waiting on your phone call to sort the matter out you have wth me but still waiting computer hard man

If your going to say anything about me get it right i got a 5 year ban from basc not a lifetime ban like you think the ban is up in 2009 so i will be on the course next season to become basc reg i dont see you doing anything to become a basc guide 15 years and still not one i wonder why ???? please expain or hit us with you dont agree with there rules LOL

ANDREW RICHARDSON WILL NOT CONTACT THIS LITTLE S...ITE TO SORT THE MATTER OUT I WONDER WHY I SEE YOUR NOT STOPING ME IN MY TRACK'S WAS BUSY AGING TODAY WAS YOU ?????

RIPPED OFF YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOUR ALL ABOUT

we at sporting safaris scotland have ref's from client's if anyone want's a copy of our ref's do contact us

All the best

Regards

Can anyone understand that ?????

I am not a BASC guide due to personal choice.

Please note that the BASC used our Goose shooting in Scotland DVD to promote responcible Goose shooting at every country fair and show last year and I am a personal friend of all the Scottish BASC team.

Lee Robb is banned for life from being a member let alone a BASC guide.

Andy Richardson

Safari in Scotland