what was the first thing you shot

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_lloyd
lol whats up its just a BLACKBIRD ok i will not shoot any more BLACKBIRD it was mine 1st time shooting i know now so carm down :boxing:

Maybe you should of researched the things you can and can not shoot and learnt about what things are pests and vermin in the countryside,, Rather than go out and blat any bloody thing. Everyone learns lessons.

i no what you can and can not shoot [bANNED TEXT] i 1st had a air gun i was 13 and [bANNED TEXT] you are that age you just shoot any think now i am 21 i know what you can and can not if you love birds so much don't fu@king shoot any of them at the end of the day a BLACKBIRD is the same as a wood pigeon they are all birds the only things i shoot now is fu@king rats and targes

Edited by shooter 1
Guest little_lloyd
i no what you can and can not shoot [bANNED TEXT] i 1st had a air gun i was 13 and [bANNED TEXT] you are that age you just shoot any think now i am 21 i know what you can and can not if you love birds so much don't fu@king shoot any of them at the end of the day a BLACKBIRD is the same as a wood pigeon they are all birds the only things i shoot now is fu@king rats and targes

They might be all birds,, But theres a difference,,WOODPIDGEONS,,Eat crops and do various damge,,Blackbirds do nout,, Think before you shoot or dont shoot at all,, But going by your posts i dont think you should be let loose with a gun.

i will tell you now my favourite animals are weasels stoats and hare but i have no problem with controlling them there is two differnt ways of loving animals

all cudderly wudderly something goes wrong with the animal and they just keep giving it meds to keep it alive

and there is natures love which everyman should have if theres something wrong with it put the poor fecker to sleep anyway as must as id like to carry on with this argument lets get back to the topic keep it coming people this could be a good one :drinks:

If you were supervised at the age of 13 mabey you wouldnt of shot a Blackie.

Also there is a big difference between a blackbird and a woodie.

Woodies are vermin. ;)

Edited by lewismac1

First thing I shot (other than air!) was either a pigeon or a rabbit with an old air rifle at my grandparents house when I was about ten..First thing I shot with shotgun was a pheasant on my first stand, when about 13, with my first shot missed the second though...and the third... :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Probably a Starling with my BSA Meteor :icon_redface:

My most memorable shot was my first ever shot with a 12g, I hit a Pigeon as it was coming in to land in the decoys. Some poor guy was trying to shoot in the fields opposide my grandparents house, so I stamped off across the field to talk to him! He got me in the hide quick so I didn't scare the birds and after about two hours of good behaviour he let me have a go. I shot the first of a pair and was so excited I forgot about the second, so he grabbed the gun and took it as it was flying away!