its it for one that is for a clip on to scope or is it just a hand held one to scan with ?

what scope have you got it maybe that you need one with px and eye focus to make the image clear.

i no the mtc and falcon scopes work well with night vision. you just have to get the eye focus and px set right to get the night vision to work better with it

its it for one that is for a clip on to scope or is it just a hand held one to scan with ?

what scope have you got it maybe that you need one with px and eye focus to make the image clear.

i no the mtc and falcon scopes work well with night vision. you just have to get the eye focus and px set right to get the night vision to work better with it

ive sorted it out out now i thought i must be doing somink wrong with myne so i had a look ive got a shit hot scope and new it should work with it i undone the mount on the nv and realised that it would go forward more and the monocular moved right up to the scope now its spot on!!

so im all done ready to go test it out!! :clapper::clapper:

ive sorted it out out now i thought i must be doing somink wrong with myne so i had a look ive got a shit hot scope and new it should work with it i undone the mount on the nv and realised that it would go forward more and the monocular moved right up to the scope now its spot on!!

dont forget to post your pics on here mate :thumbs:

i will come rain or snow ill be out with it tomorrow night and hope to bag some verry lamp shy bunnies over my golf course i havent had much luck with the lamp at all and nor the early mornings either

so im hoping the nv will produce some for me!!!

ill let you all no when im back and hopfully have some picks to put up :victory:

i will come rain or snow ill be out with it tomorrow night and hope to bag some verry lamp shy bunnies over my golf course i havent had much luck with the lamp at all and nor the early mornings either

so im hoping the nv will produce some for me!!!

ill let you all no when im back and hopfully have some picks to put up :victory:

how did you get on with it ?

how did you get on with it ?

im still not happy with it i just cant get it right its ok its better an usable ish but its not the same as having it off the scope grrrrr

dont no what to do i love my scope its the nuts in the day and i dont wana get rid of it but i do want to use the nv aswell