ARGUEING AND FIGHTING

jasper65

Lets keep it real lads and listen to some exploits with the birds. try and keep the Handbags to ourselves for a while and enjoy, life can sometimes be a good crack on the forums if you let it, the people who join the forum and post just to bring it down will be removed .....

Jasper

I fully agree jasper i have not been on this forum for a while as i just havn't had time but when i checked a few threads it reminded me of the IFF , everyone trains and hunts there birds differently to each other as we are all individuals but some people think that because you do things differently to them, then that means your a bad falconer and you shouldnt own a bird of prey we all have our own goals when we choose a bird to fly, where my hunting ground is 90% of the quarry is rabbit your very lucky to see much featherd game so the ground you hunt chooses what bird you fly so i think the old saying goes. If you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all :victory:

Edited by stollen
  • 1 month later...
I fully agree jasper i have not been on this forum for a while as i just havn't had time but when i checked a few threads it reminded me of the IFF , everyone trains and hunts there birds differently to each other as we are all individuals but some people think that because you do things differently to them, then that means your a bad falconer and you shouldnt own a bird of prey we all have our own goals when we choose a bird to fly, where my hunting ground is 90% of the quarry is rabbit your very lucky to see much featherd game so the ground you hunt chooses what bird you fly so i think the old saying goes. If you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all :victory:

PEOPLE ALWAYS REFER TO THE IFF!!!

the iff has been cleaned up 100% to how it was....you only have to be abusive once to receive an infraction after that its a ban.....theres very little swearing or bitching anymore yes theres debate as always but we as mods are ontop of it 100% as quickly as we can....jasper knows only too well how the iff used to be its a better place now than ever!

im just glad this forum has seen the light and is taking big steps to clean it all up!!! bottom line is all forums should stick together and have a little plan...by doing this were ontop of the offending people even quicker...we sort things out a lot faster this way....its surprising me tony and millet do have our little convo's now and again!!!

keep up the good work lads..

Gaz :clapper:

Well I never argue with anyone, we should all love each other.

I know mate! you're relentless and fight your corner better than anyone else I know Derek...

Keep going for it and Justice will prevail in the end :yes:...

Jasper

aye wey i have been threatened with all sorts and called all sorts (by both lads and lasses)because i hunt and wey im only a 5'4 little lassie and i just smile and walk away.........it well pisses them off.........plus most people who start silly arguements just crave drama in there lives

aye wey i have been threatened with all sorts and called all sorts (by both lads and lasses)because i hunt and wey im only a 5'4 little lassie and i just smile and walk away.........it well pisses them off.........plus most people who start silly arguements just crave drama in there lives

Its a bit different this is mate!! he suffered a stretch through a Injustice. he has huge right to keep fighting to not only clear his name but also he should be awarded some sort of damages, what he went through was a disgrace and now he wants some justice back, nothing wrong with that hey?

Jasper