fox diggin dvds

Guest silenthunter

Graham Carter Hall made a couple of digging videos in the early 90s that had a big impact on the terrier world.

Yeah Oldschool from on here was selling them on $bay, maybe he could send you one. A digging DVD? it'd be like sitting down watching guys digging the roads, maybe you should get a job with the council?

Bryan

Guest silenthunter
Graham Carter Hall made a couple of digging videos in the early 90s that had a big impact on the terrier world.

Yeah Oldschool from on here was selling them on $bay, maybe he could send you one. A digging DVD? it'd be like sitting down watching guys digging the roads, maybe you should get a job with the council?

Bryan

lol just like seeing the dogs of past times bud see wat they fare up two the dogs of today all the best silenthunter.....

just to say this is why most hunting guys are against any video's be it on camera's or phones

don't make it easy for the f*ckers

this is taken from an Irish anti site!!!!!

15. Video Footage Appeal

Do you have video footage of Irish hunts engaging in acts of cruelty, e.g. foxes, hares, deer or mink running from hounds, hounds attacking animals, the digging out of foxes? If so, ICABS wants to hear from you now. All calls will be treated as confidential.

Not many people know this but on the infamous documentry by GCH when you see the fox chained and pegged and then all dogs loosed ,it was that useless piece of #### GCH that actually did that. It made better veiwing.

LOL the scum bag eventually got sacked by Channel 4 when they discovered he had a conviction for armed robbery.

Sadly though that programme was the start of a few badger baiting programs and terrier work suffered greatly.

But that was the anti's doing all the work then. Now it's the so called terrier men who give all the anti's the ammunition they need.

JMHO.

i am waiting to have a preview of a 3 hour dvd that some lads from wales, and scotland made, it shows mostly bolting foxes, pre ban, which is the name of the dvd(pre ban bolting foxes), they started making it or filming it before the ban came about, it shows 43 foxes being bolted, 33 out of them foxes are run with single handed lurchers, the rest i have been told, 2 dogs were run, out of the 43 bolted, 36 were caught, some great footage and some good terriers being used, from mainly patterdales,,a few russels, and lakelands,also shown is a few hunts in wales, and 1 in scotland, the lads took the video cameras along for there own use, but after editing all the wastage of just the camera looking at a hole they managed to get a good bit of film of foxes being bolted, a further 13 foxes were dug to and show them being despatched cleanly, some good clips i have been told show hounds entering small plantations and foxes breaking out and coursed,i was lucky enough to be out when some of these days were filmed,i am looking forward to seeing the dvd myself, as i have not been able to hunt with some of the lads since the ban came into effect, the last 20 minutes of the dvd shows the boys dogs today and some of the dogs they now own that were bred from the dogs in the dvd,as soon as i get the dvd which i hope to be getting when i next take a trip to that part of wales i will put up a review of it

:victory:

Guest oldskool

is that the famous tom parr video??? i would recommend the dvd the huntsmen done on bolting, digging, netting and despatching foxes with a pistol, it was done in brillaint taste... the tom parr video i had quit playin and it was a fine example of what badger baiting (not badger digging) is... there was 2 documentaries on that video, the first one was done by the bbc and it showed the lengths anti's will go to monitor settes and befriend diggers to get what they want... i think before that documentary was made folk didnt realise the infiltration that the average anti is capable of??? has there been any documentaries made since??? i wouldnt have thought so!!! now folk keep a tight eye on who they let into their circle...

another good dvd that i would recommend was the brian plummer one , only a small segment of digging is shown but it was done in good taste too

Guest friedrice
i am waiting to have a preview of a 3 hour dvd that some lads from wales, and scotland made, it shows mostly bolting foxes, pre ban, which is the name of the dvd(pre ban bolting foxes), they started making it or filming it before the ban came about, it shows 43 foxes being bolted, 33 out of them foxes are run with single handed lurchers, the rest i have been told, 2 dogs were run, out of the 43 bolted, 36 were caught, some great footage and some good terriers being used, from mainly patterdales,,a few russels, and lakelands,also shown is a few hunts in wales, and 1 in scotland, the lads took the video cameras along for there own use, but after editing all the wastage of just the camera looking at a hole they managed to get a good bit of film of foxes being bolted, a further 13 foxes were dug to and show them being despatched cleanly, some good clips i have been told show hounds entering small plantations and foxes breaking out and coursed,i was lucky enough to be out when some of these days were filmed,i am looking forward to seeing the dvd myself, as i have not been able to hunt with some of the lads since the ban came into effect, the last 20 minutes of the dvd shows the boys dogs today and some of the dogs they now own that were bred from the dogs in the dvd,as soon as i get the dvd which i hope to be getting when i next take a trip to that part of wales i will put up a review of it

:victory:

hi lurchers&fox you aint been on for a while, to busy on the foxes i bet :thumbs: as you know mate there was over forty hours of footage filmed and the best was somehow put into a three hour film.ive seen all of the film but the end product is something you boys aint seen,or will never see again. this is the real deal as far as lurchers and terrier go,and would say iys the best film ever on foxing with terriers and lurcher :victory: