bump

#32 jart

jart

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:39 pm

Lovely looking pups mate ant the sire looks strong as f**k. well with all that speil u gave about what lines they have come out of lets hope they do the bollocks good luck.

(speil )saves people asking hows it breed but cheers e is strong as feck
strong dog mate looks like it would kill for a drink :drinks: (seen the can bottom of the photo :tongue2: )
)

Edited by jart, 18 September 2008 - 07:40 pm.

#33 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:36 pm

Lovely looking pups mate ant the sire looks strong as f**k. well with all that speil u gave about what lines they have come out of lets hope they do the bollocks good luck.

(speil )saves people asking hows it breed but cheers e is strong as feck
strong dog mate looks like it would kill for a drink http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... (seen th e can bottom of the photo http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... )
)
ha ha nice spot mate after give him bud to sit like he is cheers anyway mate :big_boss:

#34 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:31 pm

TOP CLASS SALUKI GREYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE BREED FOR OWN USE BUT DUE TO A LARGE LITTER OF 10 THERE ARE FIVE DOG PUPS FOR AVAILABLE. SIRE FRANKIE OUT OF NOCKER & GARY , NOCKER OUT OF SUIZIE & BRAD, SUIZIE OUT OF RUBY & SPIDER. BRAD OUT OF FOXY AND JOE.GARY OUT OF SUZIE OUT OF RUBY AND SPIDER,BENJIE OUT OF RUBY.DAM LILLIE OUT OF PEPSI AND LADDIE ,PEPSI OUT OF GAZZA THESE DOGS ARE BREED TO THE B@LLOCKS ANY MORE INFO RING STEVE ON 07724426904 LOCATION WEST YORKSHIRE

more pics
SIRE

Attached Files

#35 lofti

lofti

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:56 pm

they all look very well and healthy :victory:
good luck with sale...

#36 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:58 pm

they all look very well and healthy http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... cheers pal http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
good luck with sale...

#37 saluki bouy

saluki bouy

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:35 am

[BANNED TEXT] al ask about for you with the boys a work with there after some lurchers what the mother and father like about cats would they tolerate one in the same house , any way al ask them but they wont really be willing to go down and pick them up there not lazy they jst wont any chance you could have them sent up by a courier or something anyway al get back to you

#38 Bevwallis

Bevwallis

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:17 am

Really liking these pups- if you were not so far away i would have been there by now

Best of luck

#39 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:30 am

[BANNED TEXT] al ask about for you with the boys a work with there after some lurchers what the mother and father like about cats would they tolerate one in the same house , any way al ask them but they wont really be willing to go down and pick them up there not lazy they jst wont any chance you could have them sent up by a courier or something anyway al get back to you

pick up only mate or all meet you then you can see sireand dame no chance of mine with cats they would shred it but dont no about a pup

#40 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:32 am

Really liking these pups- if you were not so far away i would have been there by now

cheers mate how fars far its a small place the uk there worth traveling for mate for £150

#41 Headshot08

Headshot08

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:22 am

Very nice dogs mate, May have someone who is after one of these, drop me a pm please as where you are and other details, breeding?

Steve

#42 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:19 pm

Very nice dogs mate, May have someone who is after one of these, drop me a pm please as where you are and other details, breeding?

Steve hello mate am near leeds full list of breeding in add just give us a call number at top cheers

#43 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:41 pm

loving these dogs mate

Steve

cheers pal

bunp

#44 Guest_Taffybull_*

Guest_Taffybull_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:05 pm

if i would have seen theese pups a week ago.. im sure ther would be one at my house right now! if i hadnt of bought my pup last week id of defo had one of theese! look superb mate!

have a bump on me. :good:

taff

#45 iveafatsack2

iveafatsack2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:37 am

if i would have seen theese pups a week ago.. im sure ther would be one at my house right now! if i hadnt of bought my pup last week id of defo had one of theese! look superb mate! cheers mate cant beleave av still got sum left there for feck all at £150

have a bump on me. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

taff

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users