saluki greyhound pups

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely looking pups mate ant the sire looks strong as f**k. well with all that speil u gave about what lines they have come out of lets hope they do the bollocks good luck.

(speil )saves people asking hows it breed but cheers e is strong as feck

strong dog mate looks like it would kill for a drink :drinks: (seen the can bottom of the photo :tongue2: )

)

Edited by jart
Lovely looking pups mate ant the sire looks strong as f**k. well with all that speil u gave about what lines they have come out of lets hope they do the bollocks good luck.

(speil )saves people asking hows it breed but cheers e is strong as feck

strong dog mate looks like it would kill for a drink :drinks: (seen th e can bottom of the photo :tongue2: )

)

ha ha nice spot mate after give him bud to sit like he is cheers anyway mate :big_boss:

TOP CLASS SALUKI GREYHOUND PUPS FOR SALE BREED FOR OWN USE BUT DUE TO A LARGE LITTER OF 10 THERE ARE FIVE DOG PUPS FOR AVAILABLE. SIRE FRANKIE OUT OF NOCKER & GARY , NOCKER OUT OF SUIZIE & BRAD, SUIZIE OUT OF RUBY & SPIDER. BRAD OUT OF FOXY AND JOE.GARY OUT OF SUZIE OUT OF RUBY AND SPIDER,BENJIE OUT OF RUBY.DAM LILLIE OUT OF PEPSI AND LADDIE ,PEPSI OUT OF GAZZA THESE DOGS ARE BREED TO THE B@LLOCKS ANY MORE INFO RING STEVE ON 07724426904 LOCATION WEST YORKSHIRE
more pics

SIRE

post-18743-1221855877_thumb.jpg

post-18743-1221855915_thumb.jpg

post-18743-1221855950_thumb.jpg

post-18743-1221856284.jpg

[bANNED TEXT] al ask about for you with the boys a work with there after some lurchers what the mother and father like about cats would they tolerate one in the same house , any way al ask them but they wont really be willing to go down and pick them up there not lazy they jst wont any chance you could have them sent up by a courier or something anyway al get back to you

[bANNED TEXT] al ask about for you with the boys a work with there after some lurchers what the mother and father like about cats would they tolerate one in the same house , any way al ask them but they wont really be willing to go down and pick them up there not lazy they jst wont any chance you could have them sent up by a courier or something anyway al get back to you
pick up only mate or all meet you then you can see sireand dame no chance of mine with cats they would shred it but dont no about a pup
Guest Taffybull

if i would have seen theese pups a week ago.. im sure ther would be one at my house right now! if i hadnt of bought my pup last week id of defo had one of theese! look superb mate!

have a bump on me. :good:

taff

if i would have seen theese pups a week ago.. im sure ther would be one at my house right now! if i hadnt of bought my pup last week id of defo had one of theese! look superb mate! cheers mate cant beleave av still got sum left there for feck all at £150

have a bump on me. :good:

taff

post-18743-1221975386_thumb.jpg