01/09/08

anyone been out already this morning?

i have

DSCF2406.jpg

a brace of mallards and a woodpigeon!

my son and the dog pushed teh ducks off a small pond surrounded by a hedge/tree's

left & right on the ducks, then the woody flew from a hedge near the pond and as i had the 3 shot semi, used the last cartridge! 1,2,3!!! and home for breakfast! :lol:

well i was out to ,and by the morning light we were set i had my best buddy aka sounder jnr/my son :whistling: he had school today but feck it he wanted to go so i let him,there was alot of ducks on the move but i only had the chance of 4 knock 3 not a big number but if i got one i was happy,as it was jnr first season to go at first light he jump up at 5

mad for road :clapper: ,he was over the moon that we got something,

had no camera with me but i try and get one up later

i have to to say i am shooting along time now but i was never as proud today walking down to the spot with my gun my dog and my son by my side, i will always remember this day for a long time to come :thumbs:

well i was out to ,and by the morning light we were set i had my best buddy aka sounder jnr/my son :whistling: he had school today but feck it he wanted to go so i let him,there was alot of ducks on the move but i only had the chance of 4 knock 3 not a big number but if i got one i was happy,as it was jnr first season to go at first light he jump up at 5

mad for road :clapper: ,he was over the moon that we got something,

had no camera with me but i try and get one up later

i have to to say i am shooting along time now but i was never as proud today walking down to the spot with my gun my dog and my son by my side, i will always remember this day for a long time to come :thumbs:

Two Like minded Sportsmen Sounds ;)

Good Shooting COMPO.

I am yet to get out, but I wont be able to survive much longer without :laugh:

SS :thumbs:

We done guys. :clapper:

I had a nice morning, ended up with this lot,

2819313582_af6e122d67.jpg

That was more than enough for the half hour walk back to the car!

Just got back in tonight, took 2 Irish guns out on a flight pond, they shot 13 Mallard and couldn't believe the duck that came in. They'd never done a real duck flight before, now their hooked!

Cheers,

Mark.