ITS FINALLY HERE

well lads and lasses its here, i hope all your kit is polished up decoys washed and painted up. i dont know about you lot but i have really been looking foward to this season, i have joined my 4th club this year, so i am hoping to improve my goose numbers with this club .

well i have been doing my homework for the last two weeks ,i have been watching a field of geese and ducks but they have now moved on,so its a good job i have also been down the marsh looking to see whats going on down there too,i have seen some good numbers of ducks , i have got it in my head where i want to be ,the tide is a flood tide in the morning at 8 oclock so i will not have long to shoot .

i have had all the normal calls off my friends giving it all the banter about the highs and lows of last season and how it is looking for this season, i have seen some of the away lads who shoot the wash pass the house with their caravans. so i will go down there later and have a good bit of banter over a cuppa with them .there will be the normal soldiers standing on parade at the gate waiting to run out to there normal spot so no one else can get out to there spot that they have shot for the last 25 years.

so i wish you all a very good season and i hope its a safe one for all, just remember to check your tide times and heights .

if youre fowling on the foreshore or marshes that are tidal .