159 members have voted

1. 1. Birds

• Magpie
    • Crow
    • Jackdaw
    • Pigeon
    • Rook
    • Other

We had a robins nest in the ivy on the wall at the top of our garden with about 6 chicks in it one morning i saw a Magpie fly away from it had a look and it was empty i got the magpie with my air rifle with in a day or 2 i go out of my way to kill them now :angry:

anything but the robins, :censored: ............WAR ON MAGPIES!!!!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magpies for me because they are just too smart..... they dont fall for my decoys, they are impossible to sneak up on and then the noise they make when they fly off hust takes the piss. Bring on autumn when the leaves fall, the squirells and woodys are gunna get decimated !

:hmm::hmm: Interesting one this....I actually dislike the pigeon most as it causes a lot of grief and damage, the Magpie (which I expected to top the pole) is very clever, shrewd and frustratingly difficult to shoot on the whole, he is a natural survivor and exceedingly good at what he does, so I have a lot of admiration for him, but I just love to take them!!!

Think it would be very interesting to post this same poll in Rifles/Shotguns section and compare the results...I suspect they may be different!!!