lets see some deerhound x greyhound

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10082008002.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture061.jpg

nice looking dogs above , i've never tried this cross ......what are they like for obiedience , recall and retrieving ????

very clever obdient dogs , the bitch will recall to hand dead just the way we like it lol.shes doing quite well on the lamp

hes a bit of a pain to retrieve , he getting better though.

this seasons gonna be a big one for both dogs in question , he misses more than he gets on the lamp due to his size and turn lets him down. marks up sets daytime and gets a few daytime bolters.but hes for the big game, lets hoping he has it in him, he weights about 80pounds, nice tempermant.

Just keep at it mate practice makes perfect for these dogs...seen sum big dogs take quarry with ease after they've had couple of good seasons under their belt

Guest michael.hudson7
My youngster 25" tts

DSC_0200-4.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0117-1.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

and my old girl first x 29" tts

DSC_0062-1.jpg

isla4.jpg

DSC_0044-7.jpg

1c37d7ae.jpg

DSC_0144-3.jpg

Lovely looking dogs mate got deer hound in the breweding of my bitch pup will be made up if she turns out like any of them. they all good workers

undisputed that bitch is a fine looking dog mate :clapper: got any good action pics of her

She wasn't mine mate belonged to a member called catcher in here, she's a long time dead but I remember her well absolutely fearless on anything she tackled. I'll ask catcher if he has any old pics lying around he can put up. Or have a look through his gallery there might be some on there

Edited by undisputed
Lovely looking dogs mate got deer hound in the breweding of my bitch pup will be made up if she turns out like any of them. they all good workers

Thank you. They aren't bad, the younger one still has to prove herself, this coming season will give her that chance :)

is them chickens in the bottom pic mate

If its my pic you are referring to they are terriers :thumbs:

My two pups at different stages.

Find one of them a bit difficult to train but seeing a difference now that I have started splitting them up. Good temperament in general. Wouldnt say that Deer/Grey are the most intelligent, but then I am thick as shit and wouldnt want a dog smarter than me. :icon_redface:

post-9838-1220065298_thumb.jpg

post-9838-1220066134.jpg

Edited by freddybamboo

Thank you. They aren't bad, the younger one still has to prove herself, this coming season will give her that chance :)

is them chickens in the bottom pic mate

If its my pic you are referring to they are terriers :thumbs:

sorry matei thought they were chickens :thumbs: