DSC1 Question Bank Answers

I'm doing mine as well mate... week tomorrow, we might even be on the same course! I didn't know there was an answer sheet available, just been going through the study book. I spoke to the chap leading the course and he said that everything would be clarified on the course although its not much consolation if you're trying to prepare in advance. When and where are you doing yours mate?

Hey Local - I'm doing a recognised course with a local stalker, rather than the DSC1 course. I still have to sit an exam, possibly this weekend...gulp..., and thought learning the answers to the DSC question bank would be good preparation but it seems an answer sheet doesn't exist. It would be useful if someone felt like proving how knowledgable they were by answering all of them (correctly and quickly!) and making them available.

On the bright side my variation for my 6.5 x 55 was approved yesterday. :-)

Good luck on your course.

S

• 2 weeks later...
I'm doing mine as well mate... week tomorrow, we might even be on the same course! I didn't know there was an answer sheet available, just been going through the study book. I spoke to the chap leading the course and he said that everything would be clarified on the course although its not much consolation if you're trying to prepare in advance. When and where are you doing yours mate?

How did you get on with your course Local?

Managed to pass mine and got to shoot my first Roebuck in the process which I had to sort out under supervision - most of which is now in our freezer. :boogie:

Thanks for your help.

S

• 1 year later...

Anyone come across any answers for the DSC1 questions yet? Mine is in 2 weeks and although I've read the manual 3-4 times there are still some unanswered questions. Only have time for the assessments unfortunately so answers would be pretty helpful!

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a lot of the answers that I have done and stored on my PC but as I am located in Germany and some answers I have found by trawling the internet plus others are my own experiences it seems to be more the opinion of the examiner sometimes what are actually true correct answers.

Is anybody up to doing a double check of my answers list?

Regards

Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Sparko. Do you still have the deerquest CD that you would be willing to give me a copy of? I am quite happy to pay you if you would like. thanks

you will find the deer quest cd is now out of date as a couple of the answers are incorrect.i have a copy off the answer sheet.