Wolsingham Show. Terriers, Lurchers,Bullcross.

Thanks Bigbird.

I suppose I will have to wait until tomorrow morning first thing to see if the Committee have bitten the bullet and cancelled.

Just spoken to the secretary, and he says its definetly still on for tomorrow. I hope its better than today.

Hope to see you if you do come along.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a call from a friend who has been to the site this morning and he said the car parks were in a mess :thumbdown: even a 4x4 would have a job. An ordinary car would have a job to get to ringside. :thumbdown:

It has also rained most of the night which will make things worse.

Hope this will help people who are still making their minds up.

If Cock of North goes ahead good luck to all who take part :toast:

Travel safely :thumbs:

Edited by Roxanskip
:clapper::drink: congratulations to danny sykes winning the cock of the north :toast: and lesley maxwell getting reserve :boogie: the lad from irelandwas the lurcher cock of the north lurcher champion

its a shame about the open show tho the people that did get threw to the fianal wd to them , but in both adults and pups 1 of the judges only gave a 1 to what looked to be in the running to win hence both the pup and the adult who got 4s and 3s of other judges cudnt win with the third judge only giving them a 1 . :thumbdown:

:clapper::drink: congratulations to danny sykes winning the cock of the north :toast: and lesley maxwell getting reserve :boogie: the lad from irelandwas the lurcher cock of the north lurcher champion

its a shame about the open show tho the people that did get threw to the fianal wd to them , but in both adults and pups 1 of the judges only gave a 1 to what looked to be in the running to win hence both the pup and the adult who got 4s and 3s of other judges cudnt win with the third judge only giving them a 1 . :thumbdown:

wd to all that braved going on the feild it was murder . wd danny on winning cock of north . thanks to the lads that gave me a push out the gate hole i owe u a :drink:

well done to all who braved it, couldn't face it I'm chicken, got an "all terrain pram" for the little but thought that would be testing it too far!

any pics anyone?

how quick of the mark with his post was nettlerash? 1.19pm. I think we had an on the spot reporter/computerjunkie! :notworthy::notworthy:

ONE OF THE JUDGES MUST OF BEEN CRUKED OR JUST A BAD JUDGE . I SAW THE FINAL AND IN BOTH THE PUPS AND THE ADULTS THE BEST DOGS WERE MARKED DOWN WITH 1 AND 2 POINTS AND THE WORST DOG GOT TOP MARKS

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP IMO

Guest mickyrich

Went today it was well rough walking through the slurry it was like glastenbury COCK OF THE NORTH CHAMPION was well over weight imo didnt take much notice of other classes as i not really into showing dogs because my mongrels would come 2nd even if he was only dog in it lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Went today it was well rough walking through the slurry it was like glastenbury COCK OF THE NORTH CHAMPION was well over weight imo didnt take much notice of other classes as i not really into showing dogs because my mongrels would come 2nd even if he was only dog in it lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

few pics

post-10193-1220857643_thumb.jpg

few pics

post-10193-1220857896_thumb.jpg

few pics

post-10193-1220858035_thumb.jpg