Wolsingham Show. Terriers, Lurchers,Bullcross.

Went today it was well rough walking through the slurry it was like glastenbury COCK OF THE NORTH CHAMPION was well over weight imo didnt take much notice of other classes as i not really into showing dogs because my mongrels would come 2nd even if he was only dog in it lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

few pics

post-10193-1220858135_thumb.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went today it was well rough walking through the slurry it was like glastenbury COCK OF THE NORTH CHAMPION was well over weight imo didnt take much notice of other classes as i not really into showing dogs because my mongrels would come 2nd even if he was only dog in it lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

few pics

post-10193-1220858246_thumb.jpg

few pics

post-10193-1220858344_thumb.jpg

few pics

post-10193-1220858454_thumb.jpg

few pics

i got reserve childhandlers . and 1st in lakeland pups so had a gud day :thumbs:

what weight would thee say it was, did thee pick it up . and wich dog would thee av picked,

if you,d handled the bitch you would realise that she was prety fit . :big_boss: she is a big bitch by nature as most of mine are

i like a good solid dog they suit my needs :whistling:

Edited by FELL TYPE
Thought it was a working dog show , then saw the results...If you don,t work your dog,s it,s a fecking cheek to show them..try cruffs jmo

the dog that won cock of the north terrier was a working dog it also won best enterd terrier 100 % worker :drink:

Thought it was a working dog show , then saw the results...If you don,t work your dog,s it,s a fecking cheek to show them..try cruffs jmo

you must have been at a different show .. :censored:

it was my bitch that won the cock of the north she is a good worker but i also show her :clapper:

come and see her work if you like bring your workers, well have a good day

pm if you like ill get it sorted

Fair enough ,what about the reserve? do you think that dog has everseen any work or is going too. When none working terriers are displayed at working shows it takes the piss and organisers and judges let themselves down. Give them a seperate class , no harm in that. If people dont work thier dog what are they doing at working show.In my opinion its dishonest and promotes shit..worker to worker simple. If the winner was/is then great ,i,ll gladly apologise..