Wolsingham Show. Terriers, Lurchers,Bullcross.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant believe what i've been reading , all the bitching from grown men about the terriers , as the lurcher judge , i have'nt read one reply about the judging i done , yippee, must have pleased everyone with my choice as , the cock of the north champion

if it makes you happy stuart you did a great job :notworthy::icon_eek::whistling:

In everyones eyes the dog that won"Cock of the North"Lurcher stood out and was a real fantastic animal", So don't go blowing your own trumpet yet :whistling:

As for nobody saying anything about youre judging, if you are the chap that had the glasses on and was from Scotland? but, as you youreself brought it to my attention, well, here goes.

A few were not amused at the fact that the dogs where sqealing while you handled them?? not just one or two but maybe four or five, at leat two tried to bite you, even officials :icon_redface: were red faced at the yelps from the dogs.

Edited by muntana
Guest blackntan
post-2160-1221072834.jpgpost-2160-1221072845.jpgthis his the bitch ater a good dig i can tell you this bitch is a worker
how many shows as this bitch won ?

EVERY FOOOKING ONE WORTH WINNING :notworthy:

i know its a lot b n t . . how many ?

this year 22 championships and 2 champion of champions so far : :clapper:
post-2160-1221072834.jpgpost-2160-1221072845.jpgthis his the bitch ater a good dig i can tell you this bitch is a worker
how many shows as this bitch won ?

EVERY FOOOKING ONE WORTH WINNING :notworthy:

i know its a lot b n t . . how many ?

this year 22 championships and 2 champion of champions so far : :clapper:

thats just this year .. extension for the tropies then ..
i cant believe what i've been reading , all the bitching from grown men about the terriers , as the lurcher judge , i have'nt read one reply about the judging i done , yippee, must have pleased everyone with my choice as , the cock of the north champion

if it makes you happy stuart you did a great job :notworthy::icon_eek::whistling:

In everyones eyes the dog that won"Cock of the North"Lurcher stood out and was a real fantastic animal", So don't go blowing your own trumpet yet :whistling:

As for nobody saying anything about youre judging, if you are the chap that had the glasses on and was from Scotland? but, as you youreself brought it to my attention, well, here goes.

A few were not amused at the fact that the dogs where sqealing while you handled them?? not just one or two but maybe four or five, at leat two tried to bite you, even officials :icon_redface: were red faced at the yelps from the dogs.

I was at that show mud mud gloriuos mud and watched the fella with the specs handleing the lurchers I dont know what he was trying proove but he looked like he was trying to be macho almost .

I saw one of the lurchers try and bite him .Iam not a lurcher man but train labs and after a while me and the other half walked away :thumbdown: