my greys

Guest smashygadge

Guest smashygadge
lovely condition mate :thumbs:

they are in good condition the white one came in abit of a state mind.came with a healing wound on its back still healing but she is coming good and glad i can give her some better quality of life :thumbs:

they are in good condition the white one came in abit of a state mind.came with a healing wound on its back still healing but she is coming good and glad i can give her some better quality of life :thumbs:

Is it the blue one you intend to breed off?

Guest smashygadge

Is it the blue one you intend to breed off?

i had a false with her lastime ive lined the white one the blue ones in season next month im thinking of doing a first cross with her this time :thumbs: collie ofcourse lol :whistling:

Guest smashygadge
Whats the background on them mate? Did you get them as pups or are they ex-racers? If so how did they settle in and what do they work like?

Cheers :victory:

the blue bitch ex racer never made any top grades the trainer didnt want to tell me much he was more intrested in me giving lifelong home.

now the white one i took on last month somone basically dropped it of on the motorway underfed and scares allover a very dominant bitch.they said that was untried as a racer because they put more time into its brother.

you cannot find anything on these type of dogs as they dont get registered with greyhound data.but you can see similar lines from generations on their lettering i think.

the working of them i cannot knock they need a week or 2 to settle in but genrally they are out to please.they are not hard work at all somtimes easier to work than the lurcher.the blue one ive spent a good year working her.and i cannot fault her day or night.the white one didnt have her long before she came into season so it has been a rush to see if she has the drive and she picks up well on rabbit and long ear last owner said she did rats the lot but looking at the scares id say alot more besides :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge

id like to add to my post if you have the room give one off these dogs a try.

ive noticed alot of people intrested ,but they need to go for it .

they make great companions for any lurcher and most need some quality in their life

instead of heading to the pound or pts .you wont regret it .if i had the room id take them all :notworthy:

i agree with what smashy just said they are nearly all a wonder to own and kennel usualy clean and quiet although you get the odd howler or pee the bed but you get them in all species lol. both nice dogs smashy the blue bitch is the double of a wee blue bitch we owned about 8 years ago she won a track championship and her fair share of races got some trophies from her ill dig out.

Guest smashygadge
i agree with what smashy just said they are nearly all a wonder to own and kennel usualy clean and quiet although you get the odd howler or pee the bed but you get them in all species lol. both nice dogs smashy the blue bitch is the double of a wee blue bitch we owned about 8 years ago she won a track championship and her fair share of races got some trophies from her ill dig out.

be nice to see .i have no idea why the trainer didnt try mine more cause the dog can just run and run and the drive she has on game is amazing.id like to see how she faired out now all the work ive put into her :victory: and thanks

no probs mate the problem with most is people give the dogs a few runs and they are eather what they want or they move them on some dogs are amazing and seem fast as but when they get on a track wont do the bizz or you can get a dog that fights or is a bad boxer or some just aint keen along side other dogs there could be a million explanations . the main prob with racing is that its very very easy to get an injury hit a hair rail or what not.