(I thought with this being the youth section, it was the right place to put it, but if it needs moving to the General section, then by all means move it).

Anyone just got their GCSE results today, if so what did you all get?

I did mine last year like, but I'm curious, everyone I know failed miserably lol.

Edited by P.Carter

i'm not the smartest but i was pretty chuffed with my results (got them this morning) :gunsmilie:

I got 9, C+ grades (which 4 of em were B's)

So i got into sixth no problem, only failed 1 subject....History.. :toast:

and that will do me, tally-ho :drink:

Good lad, a lot better than me then :thumbs:

Mind you, I got booted out of 2 schools, did GCSE's at my third and even then it was hit and miss to whether or not they would even submit me for 'em. Regret it now like.

I got pulled out of school in year 10 and i would have been gettin my results yesterday but i never done them ... Im gutted :( but i have still been trying to get a job and have an interveiw on the 28th :D :D

I got pulled out of school in year 10 and i would have been gettin my results yesterday but i never done them ... Im gutted :( but i have still been trying to get a job and have an interveiw on the 28th :D :D

Good look with that pal. :thumbs:

my eldest daughter got 8 B's and 2 A's ..............

Congratulations socks, whats she doing next?

For any of you that did worse than expected, its not the end of the world, mine were all D's, E's and a C :icon_redface: I left school in 1989 but went back to University in 1997 aged 23 and finally got a qualification and the career I wanted...

my eldest daughter got 8 B's and 2 A's ..............

Congratulations socks, whats she doing next?

For any of you that did worse than expected, its not the end of the world, mine were all D's, E's and a C :icon_redface: I left school in 1989 but went back to University in 1997 aged 23 and finally got a qualification and the career I wanted...

she is now doing her A levels with a veiw to going to university to study zoology .......

oh and she was also voted queen of the prom aswell :clapper: .........

2192637596a8180520036l.jpg

Zoology eh? Very similar route to mine............Has she looked at any Uni's yet?

yes mate she will more than likely be going to cardiff as they have a very good zoology department and also she is a very accomplished classical singer and they also have a very good record of achievement in music so she gets the best of both worlds ..........