IMG_9349.jpg

IMG_9368.jpg

ellen's brother

HINKS

IMG_9320.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

hope you enjoy thanks for the interest

Alaunte...

they are two of the nicest i have ever seen on the net. look really good like the dogsin hancocks article last week from a hundred years ago

they are the same breeding ADAM R, had these line's for years now mate the bitch in the article ELLEN sold her to a mate in scotland(she's 9 mth's old in article),tsunami is the dame and hink's is her brother.thank's for the possitive feedback,cheer's .

Man, if i could get a Minature version of either of them, i would!...pure belters!...they sure look the part...ive looked into Minature EBT over here, and they have so many health problems, and they didnt seem to have the temperament for what i wanted them for...

Keep up the good work!..

Jay..

Man, if i could get a Minature version of either of them, i would!...pure belters!...they sure look the part...ive looked into Minature EBT over here, and they have so many health problems, and they didnt seem to have the temperament for what i wanted them for...

Keep up the good work!..

Jay..

cheer's Jay,the look was the easy part (had them a few gen's now),as you say it's the temperament and atitude that was the hard part,every one that's seen them will tell you they've loads of drive without to much aggression(dog),have had them mixing with my other stuff no problem's,sound when out and about,thank's again,alaunte.

the look was the easy part (had them a few gen's now),as you say it's the temperament and atitude that was the hard part,every one that's seen them will tell you they've loads of drive without to much aggression(dog),have had them mixing with my other stuff no problem's,sound when out and about,thank's again,alaunte.

Some really nice dogs there mate, well done

the look was the easy part (had them a few gen's now),as you say it's the temperament and atitude that was the hard part,every one that's seen them will tell you they've loads of drive without to much aggression(dog),have had them mixing with my other stuff no problem's,sound when out and about,thank's again,alaunte.

Some really nice dogs there mate, well done

cheers Cajunrules,glad you like alaunte.

Good dogs, We have the same thinking about the KC. all they are intrested in is the look of the dog??? as you say 'thats the easy part' !

most of these SHOW dogs cant walk let alone carry out any of the roles they were breed for in the first place!!

Great dogs.

Nathan

post-22461-1220012313_thumb.jpg