BULL TERRIERS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking of you boys and your englsh bull when i read the article myself tango. i think your englsih bulls look more like teh old stuff than the exagerated kc show stuff.
i like the heads on lyndons stuff and they are alot more athleteic lookin :gunsmilie:

p.s adam the pups are ready to go if you know of anyone for what should be very fast and hard dogs when they come of age :gunsmilie:

I've just read it again, you wernt talking about english bulls were you?

Sorry mate haha

not at the minute mate,but my mate that keeps them now has a bitch lined a few weeks,the dog and bitch are beautys and he doesnt take the piss on the price of them either :gunsmilie:

post-716-1219682795.jpg

post-716-1219684072.jpg

post-716-1219684114.jpg

post-716-1219682811.jpg

post-716-1219682826.jpg

:wallbash: I wish i had found a stud like that Hinks for my old bitch, shes 10 now and still cant get enough.Ive put some of these pictures up before of her and her pups, who work ok not as good as their mother yet though An old one of white ebt bred in russia, red dog out of her, black and white bitch out of her and a first cross bull greyhound.