puppies. bull greyhound lab

are any of you muppets gonna take up sps challenage you lot are big enough to make your mouths go and looks like you lot have now bottled it :drink:

shes 10 wks out of pup, give me your number and ill bell ya when shes ready, no wager aint into that.....thatll give you chance to feed your lurcher up to weight.....

you talkin to me on that one or sp

spider pig, number pls............

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is niela the mother of the pups
how long have you had the bull bitch mate,looks like the spit of the one i got rid of last season,av got a few pics i cud send you by txt.let us know mate.

2 years...but i knew the previous owner so dont think its the same bitch.

pm me your number,i got rid of her and last i heared she wos in magul a lad called john,am i right.if so i have quite a few pics of her on small and big game

bitsa lurcher owned her before me mate,

this is niela the mother of the pups
how long have you had the bull bitch mate,looks like the spit of the one i got rid of last season,av got a few pics i cud send you by txt.let us know mate.

2 years...but i knew the previous owner so dont think its the same bitch.

pm me your number,i got rid of her and last i heared she wos in magul a lad called john,am i right.if so i have quite a few pics of her on small and big game

cant put none up or ill get threw of the site

:yes: lmao!

what exactly would the lab add ? im intruiged

Probably a bit of brains and able to retrieve and maybe a softer mouth...you lurcher bull crossers lads are so bitchy

Edited by ESS

Probably a bit of brains and able to retrieve and maybe a softer mouth...you lurcher bull crossers lads are so bitchy

my centiments exactly, they like a bunch of old fish wives! swear theres no talkin to em :wallbash::wallbash:

Probable a bit of brains and able to retrieve ...you lurcher bull crossers lads are so bitchy

why would you want a bull x lab that is a hot dog for larger game to retrive??? come here larry the lab cross just bring that fox back to hand,,, ahhh good dog. now off you go and bring me the fallow you missed,pesky dog if only my coursing machine taught them everything,never mind at least he will learn something at the next show :icon_eek::icon_eek::victory:

:thumbs::thumbs: lmao, some one keep this bitch on a lead and preferably muzzle it.. muppet! so now its a problem i got a coursing machine? and show my dogs? we'll see what you got to say when i come to the field and meet you face to face, :thumbs::thumbs:

meaning what exactly??? i will say exactly the same a lab cross will be shit, shows are for show ponys and as for a coursing machine i aint even gona comment

good, put a fecking sock in it

sorry labralurcher lol lol lol

makes me laugh just saying it.

wish you could of just been honest and said they might make good bushing dogs ect instead of bigging them up.

see wilfs comments yet you havent laid into him.dous he sit on hear to wind people up? no !!!

wilf posted one comment, his opinion, then left it aint gone on and on and on like you, so tell me what is your fecking problem? you wanna run your dog gainst mine and i am so lets leave all the rest of the s**t till after eh?

some bull x are plain shit.. and that breed at least had half running dog in it so had half a chance of been able to run........ his has half lab 1/4 bull and a 1/4 greyhound...do a poll on here see what ppl thin k if they all say oh f**k me what a good idea then il issue a public appology if not my mind is still the same its a waste of time breeding...... and if they know as much as they say they do then they should of known better as some young onmes will belive all the hype and end up with a dog thats not suited for what they want

right .....i never sell a dog without letting the buyer know that if it aint what they want no matter how long they had it.. i'll buy it back and so far i aint had to buy one back. i breed quality with quality and mate before you bring that fat lurcher near mine do me a favour and get it wormed and dee fleaed!! cant wait to see it do 10 or 6 or what ever the hell you reckon it does, :notworthy::notworthy: muppet......

what a typical nobs comment.. why would it need de fleaing and worming as they are done regular,i look after my dogs as anyone who has seen them will say.plus ive a set of kennels to make most jelous,

as for you breeding quality to quality that is a joke,,you obviously know not half as much as you make out or you wouldnt of put a bloody lab over a bullx bitch,,,,like i said put up a poll and lets see what the majority think of your super new breed

as you can probably tell im gettin pist off with you......to be honest i dont give a crap what anyone else thinks bout the pups, i know my dogs are worth 1000 of yours and i wouldnt swap em, in fact lets wait till its mature and ill put it against whatever dog you want, i just cant wait for your bum boy to come home and put you back in your jelousy envoking kennel......who let you out anyways?????

what the hell are you on????

why are yours worth a 1000 of myn?

some things you say are beyond me totally.

id never ever say myn where the best ect as there is always some better

you said that you would take on my fat dog against your bitch on the chosen quarry

i accepted

thats it

i never said they are the best, just better than yours....... your the one carrying it on so just leave it, you said your piece time and time again. :wallbash: