puppies. bull greyhound lab

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if this aint a piss take then Labslurchers you are a prick.............offence meant.

no ofence taken....im just putting it down to your age....your abviously another one of them twats trawlin this sight to find things that piss you off and leave comments like the one you just left me........if you dont like it then dont fecking look....it says quite clearly on the title bull greyhound LAB.......:boxing::boxing::feck::feck:

not bein funy mate but the bull x bitch dont even look worked,

pointless breeding,what have you got planned for these pups?

WHAT.......NOW YOUR TALKIN OUT YOUR ARSE........YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SHIT FALLS OUT!

:doh:

i can understand the comments bout the lab, dont agree but understand em.... but sayin my bitch dont look worked?

She's out most nights, rabbit after rabbit, i sell 30 a week to the butcher so thats the least she has, then theres the 10 ferrets to feed, thats another 15+ rabbits per week. I sold her brother for £600 to a bloke in swansea and was offered a grand for her. I've had running dogs all my life, never had a bitch that comes close to her so please tell me what the f**k are you on mate?

not being funny mate but a couple of them rabbits look if they have been shot good look with the pups

yeah, they are all shot, my lad takes his air pistol when he comes out with me to shoot the bunnies the dog gets, it helps a bit because sometimes when i neck em they bruise a bit on the neck and shoulders and cause i sell em to the butchers they got to be as clean as possible.......

Guest bitsa lurcher

here's a straight up honest statement , the brindle bull x bitch works like no other and she throws hard working pups . how do i know ??? because i used to own her . why did i sell her ??? because the present owner kept hassling me for her !!! how do i know she throws hard working pups ??? i've got one that i bred out of he 2 years ago !!!

as for you so hunting men on here that are letting rip on my mate .......get your f**king facts straight !!!! the guy owns 2 lab males and i have seen both work . the guy does not keep non workers .

further more if any of you want to see mother and daughter out in the field make arrangments and come on over .

how about you spider pig .....your gob seems to be plenty big enough ....come on over and bring your fat lurcher with you

i had a pup out of the bitch above put to another bull x and the pups was a credit to tha lads who bred her i sadly had to put mine down due to broken hip but from what ive heard the littera re all doing whats expected from a bull x i dont agree with using a lab on the bitch but after all its down to the lads who own the bitch the bitch is bred very well out of grafters :whistling:

Guest bitsa lurcher
fat lurcher!!! :icon_eek:

She will have her work cut out there ... ...he is as good a dog as he looks... does exactly what it says on the tin...!

i've seen plenty that do what they say on the tin i also own a couple that will do exactly that

Guest bitsa lurcher
so have lots of lads but i bet there int one wi labrador in it!!! which was my whole point in the first place

my whole point is if you ain't tried it don't f**king knock it ........and as for your comments via pm to labsnlurchers .....grow up !!