Big cat

Guest Hedgehunter

Guest Hedgehunter

Just 4 miles away sightings of a large black feline that feeds on deer,police told m8s dad phone if he sees it & they will get a marksman.My [bANNED TEXT] wants me to take him there so he can photo it,but after making enquiries seems every would be big game hunter is on the case,might be a tad dangerous not so much from the big cat as stray bullets.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 4 miles away sightings of a large black feline that feeds on deer,police told m8s dad phone if he sees it & they will get a marksman.My [bANNED TEXT] wants me to take him there so he can photo it,but after making enquiries seems every would be big game hunter is on the case,might be a tad dangerous not so much from the big cat as stray bullets.

Would that be sightings just after closing time? :haha::haha::haha:

Around here we are overpopulated with cougar yet very few people see them.They are not scared of humans and will just lye down in a bush when you happen bye. you never see any dead ones either(nateral causes) Find kills thow always eat the nose first.

Afternoon all Surely THE best time to find evidence of the existance of these beasts is when it snows! An animal of that size would leave huge paddings behind & someone would surely see them? ive never heard of it-has anyone else?? In lincs there were apparent "regular" sitings yet when winter falls-nothing-it cant be cold enough for any type of hibernation&we only get a thimble full of snow--any ideas?

Guest Hedgehunter

That Chimp is a good point, I'm a bit sceptical, would think it would be possible use tracker dogs/hounds as they must leave a fair amount of scent.Researched local sightings on web,1 in December description matched that of mangey urban foxes that get dumped out here after capture,the 1st time you see 1 it looks kinda strange,meeow!

That Chimp is a good point, I'm a bit sceptical, would think it would be possible use tracker dogs/hounds as they must leave a fair amount of scent.Researched local sightings on web,1 in December description matched that of mangey urban foxes that get dumped out here after capture,the 1st time you see 1 it looks kinda strange,meeow!

Definately no big cats roaming England today.Ive been to the site of so called sightings and all I found was dog prints?

Definately no big cats roaming England today.Ive been to the site of so called sightings and all I found was dog prints?

THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FEW ROUND HERE, THEY FOUND A GOAT THAT HAD BEEN EATEN. :blink: I HAVE SEEN ONE PIC IT WAS REALLY CLEAR IT WAS A BIG BLACK CAT BIGGER THAN A GREYHOUND, BUT THAT WAS IN WALES I THINK. :good:

I personally think its all bollocks, its just wishfull thinking like the loch ness monster, maybe the odd few escaped years back but not a breeding population. I remember watching a documentary a while back and they flew a big cat hunter/trapper over from canada who'd been in the game most of his life and stuck all the photographic evidence,videos etc in front of him prints,kills police and vets statements and he mugged them all off,dog,dog, dog every time he knew his stuff. im sure all these people who've had all these close encounters with them like the boy who was "mauled" by a black panther (a couple of kitten scratches) must have been abducted by aliens too, wheres the real proof like a dead body not some dodgy youve been framed video of a black moggy walking up the hedgerow. Put it to bed for fu*cks sake, we'll end up like the yanks with bigfoot tee shirts next! :haha::haha:

• 3 weeks later...

it was in wales about 2miles from my house [bANNED TEXT] it was in baglan

THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FEW ROUND HERE, THEY FOUND A GOAT THAT HAD BEEN EATEN. :blink: I HAVE SEEN ONE PIC IT WAS REALLY CLEAR IT WAS A BIG BLACK CAT BIGGER THAN A GREYHOUND, BUT THAT WAS IN WALES I THINK. :good:

it was in wales just down the road from me baglan :yes:

What I base my total denial of these cats on is this-There are over a 100 reconised packs of fox hounds in England ,Scotland and Wales,collectively ,not including beagles or staghounds.Whilst I am the first to admit and acknowledge that these hounds are not trained on a cat scent,I refuse to believe that if these cat exist that a pack of hounds would not drive one from cover or tree one .If they had believe me we would all know about it!Also why is it when a big cat is sighted ,no-one is at hand to shoot it and no-one can find pug marks anywhere in the area belonging to a big cat .DREAMERS, ALL OF YOU .

Foxdropper.

Total crap just like UFO'S only exist in the minds of druggues and drunks why has no fox hound pack found any?

Programme on National Geographic the other week big game tracker from Canada came over to some div in a camper van who had loads of ripped up sheep!

'all i see here is dog attacks' the man said old camper van nearly burst into tears :haha:

Shame. :rolleyes: