• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lurcher pup`s dogs and bitches available dam deerhound/grey x saluki grey26-27" shire collie grey 25" both take everything. bread these dog`s to keep 2 pup`s back for my self. brought up around kids. wormed to date nice big pup`s been eatin and drinkin for 3 weeks now doin well will make crackin allrounders no messers or time wasters NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY just want good workin homes for them dogs 120 bitches 150 pm me for more details

Can you forward me your contact details. Very interested in black dog pup. Live at Morpeth, so would like to come over and have a look. How much are the dog pups?

lurcher pup`s dogs and bitches available dam deerhound/grey x saluki grey26-27" shire collie grey 25" both take everything. bread these dog`s to keep 2 pup`s back for my self. brought up around kids. wormed to date nice big pup`s been eatin and drinkin for 3 weeks now doin well will make crackin allrounders no messers or time wasters NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY just want good workin homes for them dogs 120 bitches 150 pm me for more details

Can you forward me your contact details. Very interested in black dog pup. Live at Morpeth, so would like to come over and have a look. How much are the dog pups?

pm sent bud :thumbs:

i never usually coment on other peoples sales as i am not looking for a dog [happy with the one i got] but must say these pups look like they have the breeding to make top class all rounders