• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hpool_hunter
Im really not trying to be a smart ass here but if you say your not in it for the money why are the pups 150 and 120 pound?

time , effort , FOOD , worming , :thumbs: all adds up

Im really not trying to be a smart ass here but if you say your not in it for the money why are the pups 150 and 120 pound?

time and effort are the same thing!!!! lol and would the above add up to 1170 pound??? :whistling:

Guest hpool_hunter

time and effort are the same thing!!!! lol and would the above add up to 1170 pound??? :whistling:

you could have them a lenthy amount of time , but not bother with them , therfore NO effort , so no there not same thing lol , :clapper:

you could have them a lenthy amount of time , but not bother with them , therfore NO effort , so no there not same thing lol , :clapper:

fair enough !! lol though I notice you didnt answer the question! coincidence ? I think not :tongue2:

i could ov put them up for a lot more mate. but like i said i want GOOD WORKIN HOMES for them if i put them up for 50 quid then you get daft kids gettin them and not lookin after them propley. and i think that is a fair price these days for a pup.

atb..........paul

now thats being a smart arse................ you prob dont even want a pup, so why you bothered about the price??????????

now thats being a smart arse................ you prob dont even want a pup, so why you bothered about the price??????????

Well your clearly bothered. whereas Im not at all , I will honestly lose no sleep at all over it and your right I dont want a pup I breed my own if possible. I just think the price of pups in general has got out of all proportion and it was refreshing to see someone not in it for the money!! (apparently)

here mate if i was in it for the money i would ov put them up for 250 dogs and 300 bitches but i am not like that i JUST WANT GOOD HOMES for them. people can pm me with sensible offers and if i think they will be givein a pup a GOOD HOME then i will sort somthing out with them.

atb ..............paul