They`ve Arrived 10/08/08 SOLD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if my post came across as critical Mars, it certainly wasn't meant that way its a cross i'd have again IF i had the work for it. The parents are crackers and the b&t bitch pup catches my eye though they all look well... No offence taken Lonedigga, :thumbs:

It`s just that so many people are Breed blind and think that a certain cross is only good for one thing :whistling:

And although my bitch is bleedin good at that one thing i`ve done so much more with her, and the sire i chose partly for his calm assured temprement,

And the kind of people i`de like to own one of these pups are the people that can see things the way i do and will work their new charges accordingly.... :thumbs-up:

Thanks Foxyjo, yes it was well worth the trip Twice to devon, :boogy: around a thousand miles in total, but worth it for the right dog,

Big T,.......... Me Too :huh::shok:

their is only one bitch pup left.

Those who have shown an interest through p.m. You Have A P.M.

Here is the one bitch pup thats left, the two dogs will be available to choose from next weekend.

Thankyou everyone for your interest

bigtanbitch.jpg

Yis Mars.... 13/9/08

their is only one bitch pup left.

Those who have shown an interest through p.m. You Have A P.M.

Here is the one bitch pup thats left, the two dogs will be available to choose from next weekend.

Thankyou everyone for your interest

bigtanbitch.jpg

Yis Mars.... 13/9/08

Whoops i put the wrong pic up yesterday, the pic above is now the correct pic of the one remaining bitch pup......

Stoke-On-Trent.

Dam = 1st cross Bull/Grey 23" and 28kg {Fit}

Takes/Has taken all the Quarry you`d expect from a Lurcher of this Breeding, and some you would`nt expect :victory:

Sunny13508005.jpg

Sire = 1st cross Wheaton/Grey 22" and id`e say about 20kg this dog has a real presance about him and for a smallish dog he "punches well above his weight" :whistling:{ Owned by Moorman1}

post-1925-1216493676.jpg

The pups will as you can see from the descripction above of the parents probably wont make Big Dogs, but thats not what i was looking for when i planed this mateing.

They Should however be inteligent, fast, strong, with a prey drive to die for :rolleyes:

I.M.O. a decent all rounder, so that when the tories get back in and give us back our right to hunt what we want to with our lurchers we`ll have dogs able to do the job single handed, :whistling:

Their are 9 pups in total 1dog and 1 bitch are already spoken for,

So their Are 5 Bitches And 2 dogs available.

When i say Available i mean just that cos these pups wont go to just anyone who has the money {£180}

I`ve put a lot of time and effort into this and i want GOOD PERMENANT WORKING HOMES for them

So their it is, do you think you can give a decent home to one of these pups. If so P.M. me and tell me what kind of home you can offer one of these pups.

Treat it like your applying for that dream job you`ve always wanted, send me a c.v. cos belive me raised right if these pups come anywhere near what their parents are capeable of you`ll be more than pleased.

Dog pups..........

Dogpups108085.jpg

All the pups.............

newpup100808017.jpg

newpup100808016.jpg

Yis Mars......... :victory:

BITCHES, Will be available to Choose from when they are 4 Weeks old when i have chosen which one i`ll be keeping back.

DOGS, Will be available to choose from When they are 6 Weeks Old When Moorman1 has chosen his pup..

Bump !!!!!!

good luck with the litter mate.

that bitch pup pictured is a class little pup. if you dont mind me asking and this is not to cause an arguement but why did you add the wheaton. and not keep to the bull.

this is not to offend and a genuine question.

you wanna put a topic up in lurcher section asking for picks of bullwheaton x greyhounds see what they could turn in to.

cheers mate

good luck with the litter mate.

that bitch pup pictured is a class little pup. if you dont mind me asking and this is not to cause an arguement but why did you add the wheaton. and not keep to the bull.

this is not to offend and a genuine question.

you wanna put a topic up in lurcher section asking for picks of bullwheaton x greyhounds see what they could turn in to.

cheers mate

No offence taken sniper, i wanted to use a wheaton/grey to hopefully get a rough coat but still keep that game terrier prey drive that a terrier cross lurcher has,

Also size was a consideration too, i did`nt want to go for the BIG bull cross cos I.M.O. a Good small un can work all the quarry a big un can and on some probably better, " I.M.O."

And from the looks of this litter i`ve got pretty much what i was looking for and if this litter does as well as previous litters from this bitch then i think i`ll have done the right thing,

As most of the litter has gone just from word of mouth then i think that says a lot and others seem to think this is the way to go,

Thanks for your interest sniper, :clapper:

Dont know if you want to add owt Moorman1 ?

Yis Mars....