They`ve Arrived 10/08/08 SOLD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bred a litter a few years ago out of a wheaten/grey bitch by a/bull grey dog, the bitches turned out a bit special but all the dogs ended up being pts as none could be trusted around stock,imo its a cross that NEEDS a lot of work but will take everything you throw at them,1 bitch pup i sold was returned sometime later with the comment 'she's overkill you don't need anything that mad for foxes' :laugh: unfortunately i passed her on as i still owned her mother and didn't have the work for 2 but heard she went on to work well so i think that if you've got the work to give them you wont go far wrong with a pup bred this way :thumbs:

I bred a litter a few years ago out of a wheaten/grey bitch by a/bull grey dog, the bitches turned out a bit special but all the dogs ended up being pts as none could be trusted around stock,imo its a cross that NEEDS a lot of work but will take everything you throw at them,1 bitch pup i sold was returned sometime later with the comment 'she's overkill you don't need anything that mad for foxes' :laugh: unfortunately i passed her on as i still owned her mother and didn't have the work for 2 but heard she went on to work well so i think that if you've got the work to give them you wont go far wrong with a pup bred this way :thumbs:

Thanks L8 and Hudson, :victory:

Lonedigga, this is why i stated in the original add that "in the right hands" these pups will make excellent allrounders,

Both sire and dam are laid back dogs and are only switched on when the need arises,

The Dam has won Quite a few Obedience competitions, one being Chatsworth novice 2006,

So not your typical point and shoot lurchers, But strong, fast, good nose, and inteligent.

Yis Mars...

Dog Pups At 2 Weeks

2480819.jpg

2480816.jpg

2480815.jpg

Sorry dog pups Can Not be chosen until they are 6 weeks old when Moorman1 has chosen his,

Bitches can be booked at 4 weeks when i have chosen which one i`ll be keeping......

Yis Mars.

Mars ... 3rd and 4th pic's look nice bitches, only cause of the marking's tho .... but at the age that they are that's all you can choose tho

All the pup's look well tho mate, you and the bitch have done a cracking job on them :thumbs:

Mars ... 3rd and 4th pic's look nice bitches, only cause of the marking's tho .... but at the age that they are that's all you can choose tho

All the pup's look well tho mate, you and the bitch have done a cracking job on them :thumbs:

Cheers Breeze, :clapper:

Lonedigga, this is why i stated in the original add that "in the right hands" these pups will make excellent allrounders,

Both sire and dam are laid back dogs and are only switched on when the need arises,

The Dam has won Quite a few Obedience competitions, one being Chatsworth novice 2006,

So not your typical point and shoot lurchers, But strong, fast, good nose, and inteligent.

Yis Mars...

Sorry if my post came across as critical Mars, it certainly wasn't meant that way its a cross i'd have again IF i had the work for it. The parents are crackers and the b&t bitch pup catches my eye though they all look well...