They`ve Arrived 10/08/08 SOLD

SOLD

Dam = 1st cross Bull/Grey 23" and 28kg {Fit}

Takes/Has taken all the Quarry you`d expect from a Lurcher of this Breeding, and some you would`nt expect :victory:

Sunny13508005.jpg

Sire = 1st cross Wheaton/Grey 22" and id`e say about 20kg this dog has a real presance about him and for a smallish dog he "punches well above his weight" :whistling:{ Owned by Moorman1}

post-1925-1216493676.jpg

The pups will as you can see from the descripction above of the parents probably wont make Big Dogs, but thats not what i was looking for when i planed this mateing.

They Should however be inteligent, fast, strong, with a prey drive to die for :rolleyes:

I.M.O. a decent all rounder, so that when the tories get back in and give us back our right to hunt what we want to with our lurchers we`ll have dogs able to do the job single handed, :whistling:

Their are 9 pups in total 1dog and 1 bitch are already spoken for,

So their Are 5 Bitches And 2 dogs available.

When i say Available i mean just that cos these pups wont go to just anyone who has the money {***}

I`ve put a lot of time and effort into this and i want GOOD PERMENANT WORKING HOMES for them

So their it is, do you think you can give a decent home to one of these pups. If so P.M. me and tell me what kind of home you can offer one of these pups.

Treat it like your applying for that dream job you`ve always wanted, send me a c.v. cos belive me raised right if these pups come anywhere near what their parents are capeable of you`ll be more than pleased.

Dog pups..........

Dogpups108085.jpg

All the pups.............

newpup100808017.jpg

newpup100808016.jpg

Yis Mars......... :victory:

BITCHES, Will be available to Choose from when they are 4 Weeks old when i have chosen which one i`ll be keeping back.

DOGS, Will be available to choose from When they are 6 Weeks Old When Moorman1 has chosen his pup..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deffo bre pan pups like :whistling: , good luck with the litter mate and finding them homes , both parents look good :thumbs:

Yeah your right their bud,

but i.m.o. they`ll be more than that, both parents are inteligent, biddable dogs, The dam has won a fair few obedience competions in her time, so not your typical point n shoot bull cross,

although she does that well :whistling::clapper: .

Seen these pups tonight for myself..

little crackers,

Well done Mars,

Enjoy your weeks maternity leave from work..

bet your shattered mate,

Well your happy enough with the pup you`ve got from my bitches last litter, ar`nt ya Billieboy,

they did think it was wierd at work when i told them i wanted a weeks maternity leave for a litter of pups, :icon_eek:

Thanks everyone for your positive comments,

Yis Mars....... :clapper:

P.S. Bitches will be available To Choose from when they are 4 Weeks old, when i`ve chosen which one i`me keeping back,

DOGS will be available to choose from at 6 Weeks old when Moorman1 has chosen his,

Good luck with these pups Mars, what coats do ya reckon these pups are gonna be? much difference size wise between the litter?

Not a lot of difference in size at the moment Waz, but they are only 3 days old, so i cant tell coat type at the moment either, i was hoping for a rough or broken coat myself, but whatever they are rough or smooth, this will be the last time my bitch will be mated, and i`ll be keeping one for myself,

Yis Mars.

nice pups cant wait to see them when i come up with moorman

Well they`re only one week old today, and on looks alone i`ve changed my mind every day as to which one i like,

I`ll be choseing my bitch at 4 weeks and moorman1 will choose his dog at 6 weeks,

Even though i`me biased i`de say this is a cracking litter,

Mars..